[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

So i was randomly banned last night for griefing.

I posted on your website with no reply. This must be a mistake. I have done nothing but build my own house, start mineing and building my own machines. I would really like an explanation for the ban.

Who and why it was done.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:MistaFuzzy

Have you ever been banned:I have Never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to have fun building and interacting with other tekkit fans.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:I like tio think I know what Im talking about but Ifeel there is always

one more thing I dont know.

IGN:veydr

Have you ever been banned:NO

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:the experienced player

IGN:spiner00

i have only been banned from a server because my friend got into my account and messed it up.

i plan to have a good time and make cool stuff and hopefully donate to have an even better time!!

I am AMAZING with redstone and power and i have made some very cool things that could even benefit the server mods or admins if they needed help.

when I join the server it works, but only for a while and then a white screen. do anyone know what is the problem?

Edit: it works now.

IGN: ruethian

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: build some cool machines and have a good time

What is your experience level with Tekkit? decent, I've built a lot in SSP, it's just not as fun by yourself though

This application is for my friend.

IGN: xflashgordonx

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much but he is going to learn.

IGN: Tommyx

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Find lots of resources and try to get to late tier equipment, have never tried it in MP.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have very much experience with tekkit, i know what almost all the things in the mod do.

IGN: Mcdrock

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a amazing building

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Played with it for 1 month now, medium experience.

IGN: Gamemaker521

What do you plan to do on the Server: Learn how to use tekkit and have some fun with the mod.

What is your experience with Tekkit: None yet, but I hope to learn.

before i put the application just wanted to state im putting two, one for me and my friend, she's being lazy and making me do it.

IGN: Masterthick

What do you plan to do on the server: Build somewhere/interact with the rest of the server, and learn about tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? None

IGN: Lauxxren

What do you plan to do on the server: learn how to use this tekkit stuff and have oodles of fun. :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Never Used it

IGN: Killerbeez77

Have you ever been banned: Yes, from my "friend" irl

What do you plan to do on the server: Play, Have fun. Help others with questions about mods, exc.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Know 3/4 put of the mods on tekkit pack.

IGN: Jonah2221

Have you ever been banned: Yep, one for putting a swear word on a sign in my home and another for trampling a IC2 crop accidentally.

What do you plan to do on the server: Scout to see if it is good then tell Dimrock, Josh_Galen, Ipwnyou99, and Foxxdemonn to join if it is.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I did a self analyses and I would say I am 72% familiar with tekkit. I am a master of IC2 machines and I can brag about all the fancy shmancy machines I made with Redpower and BuildCraft, still newish to forestry and I nice to people if they have a nice first impression.

IGN: Miffy_

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a big house with a quarry and heaps of machines

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know buildcraft, redpower industrialcraft and can program computers and turtles from computercraftπ

IGN:IceKing99

Have you ever been banned:Yes on a server with everyone a admin that started banning random people

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun, learn some tricks and build that could help me

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i say 4 because there alot of stuff and i may not got to it all

IGN: ChaosShaper

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to learn some more stuff about tekkit and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I would say lowish. Kind of new at tekkit

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to basically just play, have fun, and build machines!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:I have been playing tekkit for a while now and i think me experience level is kinda high.

IGN:Evilbunk

Have you ever been banned:yes once for going to far in the map (oops)

What do you plan to do on the server:......tekkit build and help people

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I am pretty experienced however the furthest iv'e made it was a little past nano armor. the server i was playing on before is being shut down.

IGN: gabtron

Have you ever been banned: Not at all

What do you plan to do on the server: Have a great time and play the game with my friend.

What is your experience with Tekkit: I am a lover of all the buildcraft/industrialcraft, kinda know some bits of equivalent exchange. <3

P.S. my friend wanted to get my friend to be whitelisted too, his ign is darrenmoonlight and all this applies for him too.. maybe not the industrialcraft xD

IGN: redjuno

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to have a good time and help others and build, I plan on making castles and such, if possible.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing tekkit for about 7 months now and I'm pretty good.

IGN: CrystalNova

Have you ever been banned: Yes, for profanity when I found out the server I played on performed a 1-day rollback

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a fully-functioning, stable nuclear power plant

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'd say moderately high since I started playing since the beginning of March.

IGN:Kirallia

What do you plan to do on the server:Learn more about how to use Tekkit and have fun building Amazing Contraptions and technical devices. :3

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Very low but i have seen some videos and know the bare bone basics! but i hope to learn alot more and make lots of shiny things.

ign: faxdoc

have you ever been banned: no

what do you plan to do on the server: build awsome machines, then give away hwat they make

what is your experience hwit tekkit? i have watcht to episode 15 of tekkit whit duncan

IGN: RayoDY

Have you ever been banned: No I have not.

What do you plan to do on the server: Hopefully use a bit of Equivalent Exchange and Industrial craft, I find them the most fun.But I would love to learn the basics of everything else :)

What's is your experience with Tekkit: On a scale of 1/10 I would say around the 6 mark. I have not really used other mods besides from the ones I already listed, But i would love to learn :D

Also If I get Whitelisted would you be as kind to white list Zealaw? He's a good friend of mine and we plan to do live together on the server so we wont be griefing :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons