deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: tossup

Have you been banned?: No

Plans: Build some awesome stuff with tekkit. I'm mostly good with redstone, so I will see what I can make when I set up a house and such.

Experience Level: Pretty high with IC and BC, moderate with EE, moderate with CC, newbie with RP(kinda ironic, I basically only know how to use the wires)

Ok, so interesting thing: I posted, then just decided to add the ip to the server list, and tried logging in for the lolz. And apparently it worked, before I heard back about being whitelisted. Is this supposed to happen? I have noticed that my game crashes after about 15-20 seconds on being on, is that related to the above issue? I just noticed the weird thing and thought it was worth pointing out.

IGN:Shandrew82

Have you ever been banned:Nope, and i dont plan on doing anything to get me banned anytime soon :o

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to explore what tekkit has to offer, also i love making intricate buildings. large builds are my specialty, and hopefully with the new things tekkit adds, i can do some awesome things with my builds

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I have messed around on SSP with tekkit, but not smp yet, so im exited to experience what its like on a server. my experience level definitely isnt as high as some peoples, but i consider myself mostly knowledgeable about tekkit.

IGN: m477r1x

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Make some friends who also love to play on tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Hard to gauge experience, i guess i've played an accumulative 10 hours on tekkit servers.

IGN: cotu41

Have you ever been banned? no.

What do you plan to do at this server? I'm planning on getting together a few other guys and forming a team and selling computercraft software and other tekkit things.

What is your expirience level on tekkit? Depends. I'm a suckey alchemist, but I'm pretty good at IC2 and buildcraft as well as computercraft, as you can see above. I prefer to work with others.

IGN: Loganawe

Have you even been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do: i plan to play tekkit, maybe invite my friends, or help out on the server!

what is your level of experience: about a 7 or 8/10

IGN: theNISH

Have you ever been banned? only once. that was under false pretenses though. i was unbanned a hour later. the admins got mad at me for sticking up for someone.

What do i plan to do? i plan to really help out and try to get a town or village set up. i have great plans, i just need people to help me do them. I want to make a city or at least help somone start one.

level of experience: uh probably a 7ish. i can wire things but the crafting is off a little.

Thank you!

Whitelist-Application

IGN: RandOMFG

Bans: None

My plans on the server: I plan to get in-depth with the mods in Tekkit and play/trade with others. It's so boring to play alone.

My experience level with Tekkit: I know the basics but I've never gotten into more advanced stuff because the servers I play on reset their worlds ALL the time >:(.

Applying on behalf of my brother:

IGN: Robeh_tidus04

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build with my awesome sister.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Noob, but she's got my back.

IGN: sgtchuckle117

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Exploit your economy and crash it, sending your whole society tumbling into chaos while I laugh upon my throne of RM blocks. Or maybe build some machines. Either one.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? None whatsoever, I normally play the mods manually installed. If the question was more "What is your experience with Tekkit mods?" then I would say almost Direwolf-level.

IGN: richmao

Have you ever been banned: Nope. :D

What do you plan to do on the server: Build with friends, have fun! Also to learn more about Tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? About as much as a goldfish. Luckily I have friends that are more experienced.

IGN:BlazingHazard115

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:Play and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:I played Tekkit a bit and i'd like to learn more about it

IGN: Timohhthy

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: HAVE FUN! ... and build stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Newbie.

IGN: monkey_boy98

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Have Fun and be creative!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played tekkit since it first came out.

IGN: tunder540

Have you ever been banned: yes by trolling :P

What do you plan to do on the server: make awesome base

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

IGN: XProwlerX

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I'd say my experience with Tekkit would be 6 out of 10.

My game crashes after about 15-20 seconds of being on this server. This happens with no other servers, and I can play sp fine. The screen turns to the dirt background, then white, and the only way to get it off is to force it to end with the task manager. Any ideas?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons