deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: EffectiveAffect

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server:Play with my friends, make amazing and awesome creations, you know, that sort of stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know most stuff I need to know, and possibly a bit more.

Added

IGN: bonstott6

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: to build a factory

What is your experience level with Tekkit? watched some videos on it

IGN: Ketov

What do you plan to do on the server: It's my friend. He want to play tekkit with me on good server

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 7/10

IGN: timbo

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Set up a home and technology warehouse in which to build my epic machines

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Rather a newbie in practice as open servers result in someone ripping your house apart before you get to do the fun stuff.

IGN:ChoyPL

What do you plan to do on the server: Be a builder

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: non

ps i have 2 friends who are already on this server ; )

1.Ketov

2.Sorex

IGN: iron_shark

What do you plan to do on the server: build and have fun :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? been playing a while so im kind of good at it.

IGN: KahrKunne

Have you ever been banned: twice, of which one was deserved (although a bit harsh) and one wasn't.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build stuff, start quarry's and stuff, all that kind of good stuff. Maybe get in a town or something, make a power grid, 5 quarry's at once, that kind of fun. A bit of EE too, btw.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? from 1 to 10? 6.

IGN: jonnyboyjr

Have you ever been banned: Yes but only once. It was on September 9th, 2011 at 4:14 p.m. I was unaware of the ban at the time. But it has been 8 months since that and I have matured greatly since then.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on creating a group of people where we are all close knit and have a blast together just playing Tekkit and building things.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I would have to say a 8 out of 10. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Tekkit and Technic.

IGN: Bi11i4m

Have you ever been banned: No, never, and don't plan on it ;)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make elaborate structures, maybe near or at spawn (with permissions from admin) to help make the server stand out from all others, to make your server unique, and a masterpiece. :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I've played Technic SSP and Tekkit for about 2-3 months now, after about 2 years of plain vanilla Minecraft, so I'm pretty familiar with all of the recipes, I have most of the machines recipes memorized. ;)

Thanks, hope to see you in game soon!

Cheers!

IGN: PaththeGreat

What do you plan to do on the server:

Establish myself somewhere, possibly in a desert or a forest. Generally build pretty simple structures (as in wood, theyre still pretty detailed sometimes) on the surface and elaborate tunnels below ground. Thats not to say that I dont go out of my way to build something large/impressive on the surface. Its really just a matter of whatever takes my fancy at the time. Id definately consider doing something collaberative with folks I meet on the server later on.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:

Only about moderate. Ive played on Tekkit servers before, building some pretty neat/automated things, but I still tend to integrate myself with my surroundings, so my tech level tends to stay rather low for a while.

IGN: shogunsninja

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: build lots of silly things for my silly self

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have built a lot of silly things for my silly self

IGN: Wolley74

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a fully automated base, as in, stand in one place, get anything i wish :P

What is your experience level with Tekkit? a fair amount, on 1-10 i would say 7, been using it for a good deal of time

I have never been banned

I plan to help everyone build and to teach others as well.

I have played tekkit since january and I have played the technic pack since December.

IGN:Tubothe3

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Play/build

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I know a lot about EE and I'm learning more about IC2

Have you ever been banned: No i have never been banned and i have never really had any problems on serve and i have always been a nice player.

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to build a lot of machines and hopefully build lots of buildcraft stuff and play with my friend sho just signed up too.

What is your experience with tekkit: i have played alot of tekkt actually and on technic i in the process of building quantum armor and i have a nuclear reactor and a very large quarry so i know how to play wuite well and you may have seen me online too because it let me on without having to fill this out before.

IGN: GodForHire

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server: Play/Mine/Build

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I know a lot about EE, IC, BC, ect...

Have you ever been banned: No i have never been banned and i have never really had any problems on serve and i have always been a nice player.

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to build a lot of machines and hopefully build lots of buildcraft stuff and play with my friend sho just signed up too.

What is your experience with tekkit: i have played alot of tekkt actually and on technic i in the process of building quantum armor and i have a nuclear reactor and a very large quarry so i know how to play wuite well and you may have seen me online too because it let me on without having to fill this out before.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons