[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Yung_Marvel or Edward_Charles

Ever been banned: Atleast 2 times for nothing......

What do I plan to do....: To have fun talk to other players learn more about tekkit and have exciting adventures on this server that even looks wonderful by the pictures!!!

My experience level with Tekkit....: Not that good I can make wooden planks and make a crafting table nothing else. :( I hope someone on here can teach me about Tekkit and Minecraft....

Ever been banned: Atleast 2 times for nothing...... They claim I griefed, and the 2nd said that I spammed but I never have spammed and I never have before!

What do I plan to do....: To have fun talk to other players learn more about tekkit and have exciting adventures on this server that even looks wonderful by the pictures!!!

My experience level with Tekkit....: Not that good I can make wooden planks and make a crafting table nothing else. I hope someone on here can teach me about Tekkit and Minecraft....

IGN:tdesotelle

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:play with friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit?from 1 to 10 i say im a 8

IGN:kolefries

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to have fun and have a good expierience on this server and i would like to make a few machines when i get the supplies.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have had technic and tekkit for about 6 months and i'm pretty good with making nice designed houses and buildings.

IGN: Calvissuperman

Have you ever been banned: Temp-banned for 2 days once. It's a long story, and I'd be glad to tell you it some time.

What do you plan to do on the server: Large scale projects, and community based fun. I really like building a city, and contraptions within it.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know how to make everything and how it works except for EE because I think most of that mod is cheap. I am learning the ins and outs of Redpower, but I understand most of it right now.

Thank you for your time!

hello!

ing: simpoulton

have you ever been banned: no!

what do you plan to do?....: i plan on building lots of machinary and some cool systems! i wouldnt mind making some friends and sharing creations!

my expirence level: i know how to make just about anything there is to make and know some good setups

Ever been banned: Atleast 2 times for nothing......

My experience level with Tekkit....: Not that good I can make wooden planks and make a crafting table nothing else. :( I hope someone on here can teach me about Tekkit and Minecraft....

Neither account has been added, the reputation is too low.

Everyone else has been added.

IGN: Bigdog84

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to help found a town and be part of a great community

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Moderate, I know almost everything about industrialcraft, buildcraft, and RedPower.

IGN: Ortas

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I like to build nice things. Tekkit just makes it that much easier with all the technology

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know how things work a little bit. My friend Calvis shows me anything I don't know anyways

IGN: METROID2

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: i like to play with my brother calvis and explore lots

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i am new but i use the nei mod to look up resipies if i dont

IGN: platoman

Have you ever been banned: Once because I posted a link on a server. guess I wont do that again

What do you plan to do on the server: I like building and exploring and making cool tekkit things like quantom armor

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know most everything :P

IGN: Chrillefriman

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan on doing some sort of wizard tower or a factory

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have a fair amount of experience in tekkit.

Good evening :)

IGN:

PRennt

Have you ever been banned:

Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:

A skyscraper. I once have made one in singleplayer, but i have blown it up (accidentally, but a nice boom ^^)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I´ve got a lot experiences with IC, BC,Computercraft, Redpower, Railcraft, Zeppelin and EE. And because I just made my Abitur (A-level in Germany) in technics with a focal point on digital technics, i´ve got knowledge about logic and programming

My other friend wants to join too, he dosen't have a technic forums account :3

IGN: Garvilt

What do you plan to do on the server: Be with Alfredolsen and Eyo02

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Never tried it before

IGN: Obamasyourmomma

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn more about Tekkit by playing with my friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Beginner. I am a quick learner though, and my friend Zipboy600 will teach me. He is on this server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons