[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Chiibourne

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn the ropes of Tekkit in a friendly community.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Done that basics of buildcraft on SSP, watched lots videos on IC, EE and some on Redpower.

Also I have two friends that want to come on the server, they know about the same amount of Tekkit as I do.

Their names are Meerpz and TheEpicCats.

Thanks!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: sorakirby

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Explore,build awesome things with friends, and of course have fun! :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I played a bit of tekkit(i know how to get around)

IGN: harryt456

Have you ever been banned: Not banned but have been kicked for spam and disagreeing with the mod

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and play with other people who enjoy tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know the basics and how to get by but not really alot of advanced stuff.

IGN: cmuff

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build complicated things

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am pretty well versed

IGN:Lunarsol06

Have you ever been banned:No.

What do you plan to do on the server:Build & have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?Basic (I understand Most mods, just not IC or Red Power).

IGN: KAMIKAZEslo

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some heavy industries, power plants.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I've done pretty much everything with IC and BC and now i'm experimenting with Red power.

Have you ever been banned: yes, but the reason has never been made clear to me. I really didn't do anything wrong, but I never griefed, hacked, or did anything against the rules. I think the Admin was just throwing a hissy fit. But I have been an admin on two servers and I know not to piss them off.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mega Industrial Plant center, thing.

What is your experience with Tekkit: I know how to manage buildcraft and build several things. Not really well with Industrial craft.

IGN: vaxivop

Have you ever been banned: Nope, i have never griefed or anything in that manner :)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build alot of cool Tekkit stuff :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I think im decent.

IGN: coljac

What do you plan to do on this server: I want to help the tekkit community grow and to build awesome machines and structures.

Have you ever been banned: No.

What is your experience level with tekkit: I play tekkit nearly every day and am an expert with nearly all the mods.

IGN: Astfgl123

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I wish to build some awesome stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have quite good experience with all of the mod and extensive experience with equivalent exchange although i prefer to use industrial and build craft stuff

IGN: MovingDeath2222

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to be based on science, rail road, and economy (A.K.A, Buildcraft and IC2, Railcraft, and Equivalent Exchange)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have had it for a while and have found I'm better with IC2 and Buildcraft then with many other things.

IGN:Bootsole

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:mostly I want to experement with tekkit and learn how to use the different mods together. I also thought it would be really cool to continue either my projects of having a thriving underground community or building a town over water on a pier type setup.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? im really new at this.

IGN: Battelman2

Have you ever been banned: Nope (and hopefully never will be)

What do you plan to do on the server: (Help others learn tekkit + Build huge automated factories :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Ive played for a long time and know pretty much everything about it.

I tried to login, But i got disconected?

It still says that i am not whitelisted.

Can you please fix this?

IGN: ThaAwesumGuy

Sorry for the inconvience. I will re-add to you the whitelist.

IGN: Nightimextreme

What i plan to do on the server: Test it out i've only ever played SSP Tekkit and its been fun.

Experience level: Moderate, I have played through several times

IGN: MarksManCrunch

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on building the ultimate (or as close to) tekkit living arrangement and play technic with other people.

Experience level:Pretty decent i have been playing for about 2 months.

IGN: Akumuko

Have you ever been banned: Yes, because the admin was kicking people for killing wolves (not his wolves just wolves in general) and i called him out on it and he banned me.

What do you plan to do on the server: Honestly do not know, i first what to try out tekkit on smp.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Virtually 0.

IGN:Mucanius

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build complex stuff with tekkit. Build an automatic factory and cc academy:).

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm good in tekkit, redstone stuff, computercraft. My nuclear reactor blew up once but it wasn't my fault.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons