[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: wertel

Have you ever been banned: On Tekkit no, on normal Minecraft about twice. They were for raging in chat due to a kid griefing me.

What do you plan to do on the server: My plan here is to better my Tekkit experience by playing with new people and friends. I would also like to make new buildings in a grief free environment.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Moderate.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:XxVirusHackerxX

Have you ever been banned:No sir

What do you plan to do on the server:I want to help build and learn about this mod.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Um i don't now that much. I want to be better by being on this server

Have you ever been banned: Nope, and proud of it! =)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, craft, survive; that sort of stuff. And I usually help others. I can be a good extra hand for things that take awhile alone.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'd say I'm pretty good. I managed to get upgraded red matter armor in two weeks only using my spare time. Then again, I did have assistance. I'd say I'm decent, if not good.

IGN:BCampbell820

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to learn more about tekkit and the technic pack by working with others. I hope to have fun and make sure everyone else is also.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Minimal. Many things to be discovered.

IGN: mastermind12321

Have i been banned: Nope

What i would do: Start by building a home, a few quarries, that sort of stuff. Not really into the griefing element unless someone strikes me first.

Experience level: I know pretty much all of tekkit except for the EE stuff. I have played extensively with IC, Buildcraft, and redpower. I used to play alot on a server that had all of tekkit except EE so i don't know that very well.

IGN: MrSniffles000

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build an empire :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've reached the "end game" legitimately, now looking for a multiplayer experience.

IGN: ArifBircan_

What do you plan to do on the server: Build an empire :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've reached the "end game" legitimately, now looking for a multiplayer experience.

Have you ever been banned: Nope, and proud of it! =)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, craft, survive; that sort of stuff. And I usually help others. I can be a good extra hand for things that take awhile alone.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'd say I'm pretty good. I managed to get upgraded red matter armor in two weeks only using my spare time. Then again, I did have assistance. I'd say I'm decent, if not good.

No IGN

The rest of you have been added. :)

IGN: Vladocar

What do you plan to do on the server: Love buildcraft and Industrialcraft, was playing SSP Tekkit with 2 friends but they gave up and I was so lonely there so I quit also

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Buildcraft pretty much good, Industrialcraft everything except nuclear

IGN:blackbird93

Have you ever been banned:No, and hope I never do

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun, and/or help people who are new to Tekkit if needed

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know quite a bit, but I am still learning.

IGN: fragzs

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build and have fun with me friends (or make some new friends)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? just started

Oh and BTW can i multi apply for my friends? if i can i leave their names down under this text.

IGN: karzoaz

What do you plan to do on the server: play with fragzs and the other cool dudes

IGN: el33ten

What do you plan to do on the server: learn the basics of tekkit and play with fragzs and my friends

IGN: Nightwatcher42

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun! and play plenty of Tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit: Played a fair bit of Technic Pack, but i am still learning

Applying on behalf of my brother's friends.

IGN: lukeasz

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friend

What is your experience level with Tekkit: Played it a bit.

And with that everyone has been added.

IGN:Veolocity_Trx

Have I Ever Been Banned?:Being Honest Once But On Accident(Iwasnt Meant To Be I Greifed My Own House Lol).

What Am I Going To Do?:Build A Great Looking Science Center.

Experiance With Tekkit?:I Know Alot About BuildCraft And The Machines Of Industrial Craft So I Have A Good Experiance With This Mod.

IGN:Veolocity_Trx

Have I Ever Been Banned?:Being Honest Once But On Accident(I Wasnt Meant To Be I Greifed My Own House Lol).

What Am I Going To Do?:Build A Great Looking Science Center.

Experiance With Tekkit?:I Know Alot About BuildCraft And The Machines Of Industrial Craft So I Have A Good Experiance With This Mod.

Plz Whitelist me Thankyou.

IGN: notanerd101

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun with other Tekkits! =)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Honestly, not much. I've gotten up to solar power legitly, but then started cheating and lost interest.... I'm hoping playing on a multiplayer server will renew my interest.

IGN:caf77

Have you ever been banned:never

What do you plan to do on the server:i plan to help out new people and start doing cool stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

i have created 2 nuklear genorators and i have also had an auto crafting diamond machine

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons