[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Lexami243

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Hopefully find some people who want to skype, be friends, and teach me more about tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing like a week and 2 days ^^" So not much

IGN: Gecko_Gecko

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to enjoy the usage of multiplayer in an amazing game.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I understand how to use most of the items, but the recipes sometimes elude me.

IGN:2mpride

Have you ever been banned:no (i've never played on a server other than my own...and mostly alone)

What do you plan to do on the server:build a house then a village around it then a nuclear powerplant to power it all..:))

What is your experience level with Tekkit:

IC2: 100%( love nuclear engineering)

EE: 80%

Buildcraft: 80%

Red power: 40%

Railcraft: a big 0%

IGN: crazysteve269

Have you ever been banned: Yes, but that was when I was playing with a friend on his cousin's server and they got hacked and griefed.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to create big machines and have a great time.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am very good with IC2 and BC and I am pretty good with EE.

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Artyklague

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Play, craft tekkit items and learn more about it

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i know basic craftings and i want to learn more in a safe server without griefers or player killers.

i'm not white-listed yet :( make sure u put my name well: Artyklague

IGN: Bmandk

Have you ever been banned: Once back in the good ol' alpha days.

What do you plan to do on the server: I'm going to hopefully start or join a community, since it's not that fun to live alone.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know a lot about all mods, and can't wait to do stuff with frames :D

IGN: Alexds6

Have you ever been banned:no:)

What do you plan to do on the server: building aa nice looking house and machines

What is your experience level with Tekkit? im bin promote on a other server becus of my experience whit tekkit

IGN:DOHVahKiN

Have you ever been banned:Yes, i was banned about a month ago for using Zombes Mod without permission, i have promptly removed it and have been ban free ever since

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to be an amazing builder and be a great contribution to the building community, i am a great builder.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have alot of experience with tekkit, i have been promoted to technician at least 4 times :D

IGN:UniqueWisdom

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Build and learn new things from the community.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I am intermediate. I know a little about BC, a lot about IC2, and a ton of EE. I know a bit of railcraft aswell.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons