[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Sifi2000

Have you ever been banned: No

Whatdo you plan to do on the server: I plan to help build an amazing city with other people on the server and help people out while having a great time.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm good but bad at finding the crafting recipes.

IGN: Teh_Nexus

Have you ever been banned: Nope, done some banning though.

What do you plan to do on the server: Feeling like some redpower experimenting along with the usual automating and industrial shannanigans

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Very, I've been playing with most of these mods since they came out

IGN:DNAlucky

Have you ever been banned:No, But have banned people as a chat moderator before.

What do you plan to do on the server: make a nice town with a decent supply of solar energy and build a quarry processing station. I hope to share the design with others.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I played on 2 other Tekkit servers. One of which is down due to hosting issues. The other one just vanished.

Edit: sry about the happy face didnt know my IGN made that. LOL. IGN is DNAlucky

IGN: _HyDrAg_

Have you ever been banned:Once, it was and misunderstanding because i was moving my house and somebody claimed its his.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to learn more than basics of tekkit and i wat to build a huge factory!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I wasnt playing too much, just for a week and mostly in SSP. Im a bit experienced with IC2, buildcraft pipes and quarries and with EE but i played these mods separately before.

IGN: DarkBoomy

Have you ever been banned: Yes. It was on a friend's server two years ago or something. We played with some tnt and he got mad and didn't wanna take us in again. I haven't been banned after that because that was not fun! ;P

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to be creative. Some of my friends is playing on the server so I'm going to build some stuff with them.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm new with Tekkit. That's why i wanna join the server. I wanna learn about Tekkit. I do know some stuff from industrial craft, but not to much. I love industrial craft so i wanna try tekkit too! :)

IGN: The_Dev

What do you plan to do on the server: Build me an industrial house and make my self a fun living while playing with others! :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Basic concepts, knows how to get a good start :P

IGN:Grand_Imperium

Have you ever been banned:I have never been banned from any servers

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to make a good base, help players out, and enjoy tekkit in general.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? My experience level with Tekkit would be in the average section.

IGN:Shinikit

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit with others and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? a 8 or 9/10 i know i large chunk

My friend who is having problems making a fourms account so here is his application

IGN: Mchate

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun play with others and build awesomeness

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 9/10 i haven't played it that much but i have used all the mods and i know a fuck ton and a half

IGN: douglast5

Have you ever been banned: Yes, mcbans crap.

What do you plan to do on the server: Invite some friends and play tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Well, played quite a bit on a private server before it became to large for our computers.

IGN: Soggymail

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Cause tekkit... erm.. build a cool factory?

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Blown up alot of nuclear reactors.. built a few stable ones after.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons