[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: weaponologist

Have you ever been banned?: No and I have never grieved or stolen either.

What do you want to do on the server?: I just want to play on a decent tekkit server where there are no grieving problems or major downtime. I reply to all questions asked on chat to help the newcomers learn the ropes easier.

What is your experience level with tekkit?: I've been playing for about five months and I know pretty much everything you need to know about all the mods, if I was to be whitelisted I would be sure to answer any questions asked on chat and help other players with anything they needed help with.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: colester19171

Have you ever been banned?: no

What would you do on the server?: try to have fun and help others out

What is your experience level with tekkit?: I would say about 9/10 im pretty good with it except i just need help with the crafting recipies but thats what NEI is for right?

IGN: c97hristian

Have you ever been banned? No

What would you do on the server: I want to play on a anti-griefing tekkit server, and i want to help all the new tekkit players with their builds/contraptions.

What is your experience level with tekkit?: I've been playing with the tekkit mods for a long time now, and I know almost everything about the mods. I've been helping some friends to get into the tekkit mods.

IGN: Evilbunk

Have you ever been banned: yes on different servers but ive been unbanned on that server (no griefing or anything just being mean)

What do you plan to do on the server: BREW BEER and see my peeps

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: im great! lol :D

The server is currently updating. No one has been unwhitelisted, only Apollo is allowed on right now. Please be patient. All newcomers will be added when the server is up and running.

- illwaitforever1

IGN; Auto_Trx

I've never been banned, I plan to create new things and adventure with mass buildings and I have a good experience with tekkit from watching lalna of yogscast ;).

Please whitelist me, thank you ;) Auto.

MOD EDIT: You fucking people never learn.

IGN; Auto_Trx

I've never been banned, I plan to create new things and adventure with mass buildings and I have a good experience with tekkit from watching lalna of yogscast ;).

Please whitelist me, thank you ;) Auto.

i'm pretty sure watching duncan doesn't make you an experienced tekkit player

IGN: Nightimextreme

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, play, whatever

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Pretty good im playing ssp right now

Comments: I was white-listed before the server update and now im not, strange, huh but i didnt know if i should complain or just re-white-list, so here i am. :]

The server is currently updating. No one has been unwhitelisted, only Apollo is allowed on right now. Please be patient. All newcomers will be added when the server is up and running.

- illwaitforever1

Quoting myself, fo sho.

IGN: Artyklague

What do you plan to do on the server: Play, craft tekkit items and learn more about it

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i know basic craftings and i want to learn more in a safe server without griefers or player killers.

Can i get re-whitelisted?

IGN: hannerfall1

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun with friends and help in anyway i can

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have little experience but i am willing to learn more about it

#IGN: Burp

#Banned: Nope

#What u gonna do: I just met Tekkit a few days ago, i really like to play it with somer other people.

#Expirience: I looked around in the Wiki and know the basics.

Trying to clear things up

Everyone make sure to visit the actual website for this server, which is http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/

You can clearly see there that the server is updating and that the only person whitelisted at this time is Apollo (the owner). Please be patient. Everyone who was whitelisted will be rewhitelisted. There is no need to apply again. Anyone who has applyed recently will be reviewed once the server is up and running. Again, please be patient and try to check the website.

-BCampbell820

IGN: rawrderp666

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build and have fun with other players

What is your experience level with Tekkit? im sordda new to tekkit but im still pretty good!

I also have a freind who wants to join his name is proninja624765

thanks hope i get in!

IGN:

Have you ever been banned: Once on a vanilla server. Found diamonds by getting lucky and they thought I x-rayed.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, make friends with some other players, and eventually rise to quantum armor once more!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm good with EE and IC2. A little of BC and RP2 as well.

Re: Trying to clear things up

Everyone make sure to visit the actual website for this server, which is http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/

You can clearly see there that the server is updating and that the only person whitelisted at this time is Apollo (the owner). Please be patient. Everyone who was whitelisted will be rewhitelisted. There is no need to apply again. Anyone who has applyed recently will be reviewed once the server is up and running. Again, please be patient and try to check the website.

-BCampbell820

ok thnx

IGN: Tom_Craft

What do you plan to do on the server: Make friends and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A pretty decent level of tekkit and i havent done much beacause i cant find resources

IGN: ElectroKool

What do you plan to do on the server: Make friends and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A pretty decent level of tekkit and cant do much beacause i somtimes cant find resources

IGN: SAxMitch

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build and keep building bigger and better machines and buildings while enjoying the freindly community.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: i have a solid understanding of the mods used within tekkit

IGN: chikennugets

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and hang out with my friends Berserk and Aramadon

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A decent one, played for awhile on a server but I'm looking to get back into it a bit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons