what do i plan to do on the server: just learn how to use tekkit

what is you experience level with tekkit: i have no experience

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: master_programer

Have you ever been banned: once, because i killed an owner's friend after he greifed my house. lol

What do you plan to do on the server:i love to build automatic mining plants. AKA quarries/mining wells. I also like to play without cheating.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

bc: expert 10/10

ic2: pro 8.5/10

cc: ok (better than most) 6/10

EE: never took much time on it 3/10

rp: ok 6/10

forestry: terrible 0/10

others: good 7:10

I also owned a dedicated tekkit server a month ago. I quit because it was too expensive.

I am sending this again because i was not white listed last time.

No one replied so im reposting

IGN:engelon125

Have you ever been banned: honestly i have but i don't know what for

What do you plan to do on the server: play with friends and learn more about tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit: i know most parts of tekkit

IGN:Blackadder2

have you ever been banned: no

what do i plan to do on the server:Make awesome machines, rechearching possibilities to make free power in an infinite loop

what is you experience level with tekkit: a lot, have build almost everyting except computercraft... dont see the use of that, same as miningturtles.. useless

IGN: bluefire925

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Just play Tekkit and have fun playing it with other people.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know how to make a lot of the IC2 and some BuildCraft machines, and some of the other things in Tekkit.

Hi

IGN:Samoht42Swift

Ever been banned:Yes, however, that was on a local server, and the ops there are like 9 years old. Me and the other ops got into an argument, and it ended in me being banned (for a day).

What do I plan to do:Play on a real tekkit server and just have fun on it. All of the other servers I play on are almost always down, and since this one is whitelisted, I hope it will be better.

Experiance with Tekkit:A little, though I'm kind of rusty on the crafting. I still need to get the hang of nuclear stuff.

IGN: Biebzfoster

Ever been banned: No never, Normally play local servers.

What do I plan to do: Never played a tekkit server before and want a reliable one. Have fun build lots of stuff, the usual.

Experience: Build craft and industrial craft good but rail craft and forestry not so much yet but not really looked into it.

IGN: Johnathon428

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to be a friendly magician?

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am fairly decent with the recipes and the way things work.

IGN: pilgrim66

What do you plan to do on the server: Survive, mine, farm, build exotic machines. Happy to be part of a community (clan/town) & contribute to that but just as happy to be left to get on with my own stuff. To be on long term I'd want to work with manabanana4321. Looking for server with no griefing & no PVP.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Probably 50-100 hours total on a couple of other servers, on top of a few hundred hours of Minecraft.

IGN: RapistSanta

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Play, build and just simply explore the possibilities of tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Novice/Beginner . Watched some videos, found it amazing (Since I haven't played minecraft for a while I thought it was still the lame little manual craft game)

IGN:masonmoose

Have you ever been banned:no,but have had to ban because of EE misuse

What do you plan to do on the server:Well i plan to do what an tekkit person would do, except I would have people to dod things with!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Very, Very high, i know tekkit inside and out, computercraft, buildcraft,industrialcraft,EE2 and everything in between!

IGN: Almostgodly

Have you ever been banned: No, im newer to servers

What do you plan to do on the server: build and haven fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I can do a little of everything

IGN: supersonic1997

Have you ever been banned: never

What do you plan to do on the server: learn more about tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? little, ive watched a few vids, thats it but i wish to learn more on the server XD

IGN: MAX550

What do you plan to do on the server: go learn about forestry because i want to be mainly forestry and build craft!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Alot, but i just hope to learn more and hope to see and have fun on the server :D(mainly buildcraft+EE+Idustrialcraft).

Ps i have a few friends that wana play to and they all know rules and if one doesn't ill straiten him up but they don't grief

xxeliteausitnxx

The_pro_man

cameron269

Supa_hot_milk

kisacub

Boodaviking

kylemaxwell1

Re: [2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][30 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: TofuSword

Have you ever been banned: In any previous servers, No, I have not (other than my brother's server xD)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a house, make new friends, just play around with tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have a single player world that I've gotten to the nuclear level with, so I have a decent understanding of power, pumps, quarries, etc.

IGN:Volup

Have you ever been banned: once on a server where they believe logs are never wrong no matter what. they said i was speed hacking but i think it was lag. cos it records how far i go in how much time so if i lagged a lot (and i did) the lag made it appear i was going faster beacuse i would be teleporting around the server (in the servers view i had moved say 10 blocks instantly).

What do you plan to do on the server: meet some nice people and maybe make a company with them that will setup shops in other towns/cities that will sell varius items in large quiantitys. perhaps even help develop some of them aswel.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: well this would be my first tekkit server ive done no red power or forestry but have done pretty mmuch everything in buildcraft (i assume this is all the machines with pipes and stuff) and made a good lot of proggress in equivelant exchange. and as for railcraft all ive done is begun to plan some ideas of how to use it.

Mymidron is spamming lightning all around spawn and killed all my friends and we don't wana get back on untell he is brought to justice, he is also spaming in the chat and swearing alot so please help because right now the servers not doing to good i get on and i get to being spawn killed after i get my kit starter and such so can you help please?

Mymidron is spamming lightning all around spawn and killed all my friends and we don't wana get back on untell he is brought to justice, he is also spaming in the chat and swearing alot so please help because right now the servers not doing to good i get on and i get to being spawn killed after i get my kit starter and such so can you help please?

The spawn is getting destroyed because the map is resetting today. You'll recieve your starter kit again after the reset.

IGN: Wise0wl

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build machines, mine, and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have reasonable experience with Tekkit: I've experimented with machines on single player, then moved to a server, which I played on for several weeks.

I'll vouch for my two good friends, 855drag0nman and Owlman4oo7, who want to play with me on this server.

They have not been banned either, and they plan to accompany me on my Tekkit adventure!

As for their experience, they are about the same as me; we started playing Tekkit at the same time.

IGN: Unkownedsone

Have you ever been banned?:No, I have always obeyed the rules on servers.

What do you plan to do on the server?: If I got on the server iI would like to make some friends, build some awesome machines and have fun.

What is your experience level with tekkit?: I've been playing tekkit for a very long time, on single player and on several servers. I love it and I'm trying to find a fun, new server. I know how to do nearly all things on tekkit (even though there us heaps) and I would like to hear back from you a.s.a.p.

Thanks

IGN:Jacob4r11

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with my friends make a huge house

What is you experience level with tekkit: I dont know much but i plan on learning from my friends on the server.

IGN:fre3000

Have you ever been banned:yes (I was OP of a server then I left, then when I got on I wasnt then they banned me for asking IF I was still an OP)

What do you plan to do on the server:explore more through tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? from 1-10 I say 8 not all in through EE

IGN: CaptainBullfrog

Have you ever been banned: no (but this is the first public server that i want to play on)

What do you want to do on the server?: have fun playing tekkit with other people and waist a lot of time on minecraft

What is your experience level with tekkit?: i have no tekkit experience, but i am an expert on the technic pack. i have been playing for 2 months

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons