What do you plan to do on the server:build & trive

What is your experience level with Tekkit? a ton

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: coled1997

Have you ever been banned: Yes by an admin when I was a moderator on a server for putting in my opinion please do not hold this against me for I was only standing for what I belived in.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play and have fun like a normal player would but I would also make some discoveries into Some industrial iteams.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I have been playing for about 2 months now I belive im ready for your server, But Im kinda new Ive learnd alot from the tekkit with dunncan videos.

Please hope you accept my application: coled1997 XOXOXOXO Ha

IGN: partpeak

Have you ever been banned: No the few servers my friends and I have played on havent been very good they usually have admins and moderators running around messing with peoples stuff so we are trying to find a good server to play on where we wont get griefed or robbed from by the admins and mods

What do you plan to do on the server: My friends and I plan to start a faction if they are enabled and then build and grow from there.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: My friends and I found the tekkit mod several weeks ago and have been playing non-stop, and since then we've learned a lot from the tekkit with duncan videos and self-exploration.

I'd also like to get my friends whitelisted if possible

ldodd17

aaholt

IGN: master_programer

Have you ever been banned: once, because i killed an owner's friend after he greifed my house. lol

What do you plan to do on the server:i love to build automatic mining plants. AKA quarries/mining wells. I also like to play without cheating.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

bc: expert 10/10

ic2: pro 8.5/10

cc: ok (better than most) 6/10

EE: never took much time on it 3/10

rp: ok 6/10

forestry: terrible 0/10

others: good 7:10

I also owned a dedicated tekkit server a month ago. I quit because it was too expensive.

IGN: krash3001

Have you ever been banned: no i have never been banned and dont plan to be banned

What do you plan to do on the server:expand my knowledge of tekkit and see what is possible

What is your experience level with Tekkit? spent decent amount of time on it but am willing to learn more

IGN:ashura9699

Have you ever been banned:once, but by a friend when we were messing around

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun and tell friends!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am ok, but not the best, but not the worst........

hi , I would like to join with a friend of mine

I have bein banned once for 6 hours , beceause of chopping tree's and forgot to chop them hole down

i would LOVE to make a town with my mate , I have loads of expierience in that area. building roads with underground cablesystem , lightning , decorations , nuclear reactor setups and security , security all around and i'm a very social guy

playing tekkit for 3 months now... and planning to play a little longer ;)

IGN:ultimo14

Have you ever been banned:never

What do you plan to do on the server:nothing but build duild BUILD :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit: my friend hosts a tekkit server but its never up and i made a mansion with 5 quarrys all going through one pipeline so im pretty good with Tekkit

IGN : schrokkie

Have you ever been banned: never been banned before

What do you plan to do on the server: to build, learn more about tekkit and having fun with friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I played tekkit with a friend of mine, but to be honest I am not a pro-tekkitplayer yet.

IGN: Knuckle

Have you ever been banned: Once, because of a type of protesting.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to figure out how Tekkit works and to socialize and all that goodiness.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Beginner, however this is why I'm trying to join a server.

IGN:darklord260

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:my plans involve to construct large builds that aid others, and to expand my knowlage on tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i know most if not all tekkit recipies of by heart.

can i be whitelisted my name is cwcmwm

i hope to build a cool house with many power sources

i have been banned once for griefing but i griefed on purpose because i didnt like the server

my experience level of tekkit is probably 7/10 because i have been using it for a couple months now and made a relly cool factory with solar panels and etc.

IGN: MarksManCrunch

Have you ever been banned: no

what do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build elaborate tekkit contraptions with others who wish to help me or i help them.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: i have been playing Technic for about 2 months now and am pretty good.

hello!

i want to join your server please =]

i play alot of technic pack single player and recently started joining tekkit servers recently.

im good at nuclear reactors planning and building compcated machines and advanced piping. if you tell me how i can post some pictures =]

IGN: fleagod

What do you plan to do on the server: build up a decorative house using mainly science (energy collectors e.t.c) and some buildcraft

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i have been playing for a while and know all the basics and a bit more

IGN: Leung

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to play tekkit cause i hav not played it for 3 months and all the other servers that are public suck

What is your experiance level with tekkit: im not very good at tekkit but i like learning from my mistakes and want to learn more about tekki

hey i was recently whitlisted and i cant login

it says

Disconnected by server

grief

You have been banned to many times with mcbans on other servers. So your reputation is to bad and it wount let you join. Sorry

All of you are now whitelisted. Information: Because of 3.0.3 coming out we are resetting the map this coming weekend. Current date 5-30-12

IGN-zachatar

Have you ever been banned before?-No

What do you plan to do on the server?-To find a group of people that I can work with to create amazing structures.

What is your experince level with tekkit?-Minimal at best but I am a quick learner.

IGN:Madbank6

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun and play with my friends and do some crazy stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I haven't actually played it yet, BUT i have watched walkthroughs/playthroughs on youtube, and it looks amazing!!! ^_^

IGN: Mikanakawa7

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: build an awesome base, make a trading empire and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

verry experienced with ic2 and buildcraft, ok with railcraft and a huge fan of the moar nether

orangebagel

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a small town with some friends and do some alchemy/magics with EE

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've done alot of industrial/buildcraft on single player

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons