[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

This is quoted from my friend/cousin:

IGN: ChunkOSteel

Have you ever been banned: Nope, never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play with my friend Gecko_Gecko on a legitimate server for tekkit (This one).

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am a beginner and am still grasping the concepts of ee and ic2.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: iDusty2594

Have you ever been banned: No, I haven't ever been banned from any server

What do you plan to do on the server: Just build and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I dont have any past experience with Tekkit, but I was referred by a friend.

IGN: BC_FOOLzz

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: To enjoy the experience of Tekkit with fellow players :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I play tekkit most of the time, but only on public laggy servers becuase i have never applied to any server white list before.

IGN:G315

Have you ever been banned: Once because the people in my town said that i greifed my own house.

What do you plan to do on the server: Play and Have fun with my friend

What is you experience level with Tekkit? I know tekkit well enough.

My Friends IGN is Hockeyhead730

He will not grief

IGN: Sasquatcho

What do you plan to do on the server:to have fun with my friend use my creativity to make great building and machines (build craft)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have a pretty good about of time with almost all the mods in this pack

IGN: X3nz

Have you ever been banned: Never! ;)

What do you plan to do on the server: Playing with my friend and automate our lovely home! D:

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Pretty familiar with most of the mechanics from EE to IC to BC to RP2

IGN dabossisme

have i ever been banned, ounce but that was forever ago im good now

What im gunna do, Im going to make a base for me and alll my friends and enjoy tekkit while trying to start a tradeing unit

I have played on 2 different servers left them both cause i was griefed bad but i hope this wont happen on this 1 I am good at EE and basicly everything but factory work.

IGN: LFc_ToBi

What do you plan to do on the server: Survive and have a great time, and maybe invite some of my friends to live with me

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i had seen some videos with tekkit so i am a bit bad but not the worst i think :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons