[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: nico191bc

Have you ever been banned: Yup, for what? I don't know, something stupid like opening a chest or something.

What do you plan to do on the server: I wanna Try my hand at redpower

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A little over a month

IGN: matt75025

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I will help others with EE (if enabled) because a lot are confused.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I have played For a very long time and have read about it too.

are we allowed to write other pplz applications in? if yes then:

IGN:jplegend98

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan on helping other people build a greater community, and help anyone new with tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i have played with technic since 1.7 and tekkit since 1.8

IGN:NutsOfSteel

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:build a cool city

What is your experience level with Tekkit? high i have been playing for long time now i can help the new people

Also my freinds might want to play with me their good and will make the city even better

thelittlee23

montaro8

deviant_dude

crazy_demon

IGN: rick710pg

Have you ever been banned: Only when joking around with my friends on a private server hosted by him.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have a fun multiplier experience with really cool mods which make the game so much harder and so much funner.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am fairly well educated in Tekkit, but do not take me as a master of these mods, I have tons of things to learn and I wish to do so here.

IGN: Dragonfly82 , Seth_Relic , TheNureality , TegusaGalpa

TegusaGalpa and TheNureality have been banned before for disagreeing with a mod who later had his mod position revoked for being unreasonable.

On the server we plan on hopefully being able to build and play without the server resetting and losing our work, which happened twice on our last server.

Thenureality,TegusaGalpa, and myself have been playing tekkit for about a month, but SethRelic has been playing since it was released.

IGN:marcallaire

Have you ever been banned:Yes, a mod went on a power trip and baned/griefed at the slightest issue. Unbanning is definitely possible but recovering my work is not.

What do you plan to do on the server:I am growing bored of playing single player and getting sick of the drama on open servers. I want to be able to build power/oil facilities for the server

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: been playing Tekkit for 6 month after getting bored with Vanilla. Was a mod on an old now dead vanilla server

IGN: CHEEZGR8R_BAB3

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: What any normal person does: Play on the server and build some awesome stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Ok, I'm not very experienced, but I know the basics, and I also have a bro who plays the server (Rubbershark13, you may have heard of him), he is teaching me more stuff

IGN: applesauce13

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and have fun, the point of Minecraft right? :3

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Been using it since it first came out... Pretty experienced, can do some great things once i get materials.

IGN: cyter

Have you ever been banned: Yes for trolling with Tunder540 :)

What do you plan to do on the server: get an automatic base working

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've played for more than 3 months now I think :)

IGN:Cerberus2012

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: play have fun share the fun share the love =3

What is your experience level with Tekkit? ummmm well yes in ee but not really in the pipes and rails and power stuff not...doesn’t really appeal to me

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons