[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Quantum-Gaming1.png

Welcome to the Quantum Gaming Tekkit server forum thread. We are looking for people with any degree of experience with tekkit. Our staff will gladly help you with any issues you may have and we do everything in our power to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We run a variety of plugins including, LWC, Essentials, ChopTree, and many others to ease your experience and make it as fun and productive as possible!

As the owner, I live on the East Cost of the US. Our hosting is on the west cost of the US. Lag, however, should not be an issue for anyone.

We are a great server to join if you are just starting out in tekkit and need a friendly server to help you expand! On the other hand, we are always looking for experienced tekkit players who can build amazing creations! "We get all kinds around here"

Some parts of EE are blacklisted or restricted, see the list in the spawn for more information.

scaled.php?server=707&filename=staffeh.p

- deApollo(xlApollolx): Owner

- illwaitforever1(illwaitforever1): Admin

- carldc2(carldc2): Moderator

- rybo1227(rybo1227): Moderator

9791_1.png

scaled.php?server=228&filename=websitex.

http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/

scaled.php?server=837&filename=64898825. tekkit.quantumgaming.beastnode.net

We ask only that you follow a few basic rules:

scaled.php?server=507&filename=rulesbu.p

1. No Griefing, Stealing, or Hacking of any kind

2. No PVP unless both parties consent

3. Do not spam the chat

4. No asking for items

5. Respect the staff

6. No Nukes, etc.

7. No Racism/Sexism or excessive swearing

whitelist.png

IGN: xSetxYourGoalsx

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have fun with friends and build cool stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? None lol. I just got it and my friends wanted me to play.

scaled.php?server=140&filename=pictureso

scaled.php?server=836&filename=201206062

scaled.php?server=823&filename=201206270

scaled.php?server=15&filename=2012062700

scaled.php?server=696&filename=201206270

Stop by and play anytime!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mmj2000

What do you plan to do on the server:im planning to play with friends and want to learn more about tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i don't have any experience with tekkit

IGN: Epicfractions

Have You Ever Been Banned: No

What Do You Plan To Do On The Server: I want to have fun, help the community and build interesting contraptions.

What Is Your Experience Level With Tekkit? I am quite knowledgeable about Red Power 2, BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft are also some of my strong points.

IGN: Tormago

What do you plan to do on the server: take a little area of my own to start building cool things, and learn the more indepth things in tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit: fairly good, i know how to work most machines and things

ign: mbradleym

have you ever been banned: no

what do you plan to do on the server: I want to find out how to play with the mod better than i can now.

what is your experience level with tekkit? i have never played a server with it but i have played it on my own a bit.

IGN: Waves_blade

Banned: Nope

Experience: minimum, I've been playing yogbox, but recently discovered it doesn't have multiplayer so I decided to try out technic. Been looking at potential servers and decided to try this one, if you'll have me.

IGN: Hentear

What do you plan to do on the server: I want to help out others and hopefully build up a small community of players to play with. I can share my knowledge of Tekkit with others and maybe make a small factory.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know all the mods and am an expert in EE, IC, BC, and RP. One of the things I'm a bit short on is the Computer stuff and cross breeding plants. I might not know a bit of stuff here and there.

? I have the technic launcher, but when I try to go into the server it says I need a bunch of mods.

???

Make sure you're selecting Tekkit in the small box on the launcher. Also go near the Login button and click on Options and make sure you select 3.0.4 .

? I have the technic launcher, but when I try to go into the server it says I need a bunch of mods.

???

When you boot the launcher, click options, manual build selection, and make sure it's on 3.0.3 rec build .

Hentear has been added. :)

IGN: Paigon

Have you ever been banned: Nope, never

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, explore, and meet new friends on a Tekkit server.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've used Tekkit for about 3 months now and believe I'm pretty good with it..

-Thanks <3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons