[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: BrandonAndDalton

Have you been banned: No

What do you plan to do on this server: I plan to help other in there projects so i can learn more about tekkit :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much but I hope that I can get some experience from the server, this is my first Tekkit server.

IGN:

metadross

Have you ever been banned:

once when i was being stupid over on eldercrest

What do you plan to do on the server:

play, survive, and build i base with friends if possible

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

i would say towards the middle of the scale like a five or six, still climbing

IGN:
Lifeof

Have you ever been banned:
No

What do you plan to do on the server:
Build a town and build my own super complex

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Building nuclear reactors to power quarry systems and automated refilling systems

IGN: vjunkie

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a town of some sorts with my friends and in general survive.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've had a great deal of past experience with IC2, Buildcraft and EE.

IGN: Unmaster

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Start building massive factories / buildings, lean new things, meet new people.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Just started playing with it, after watching Yogscast Duncan whole series of Tekkit, I had to try it out myself :)

Bonessss, my account thee8ball2 was hacked. It was hacked from my backup email, and I had another account in case something happened like it. That IGN is Odyssey101, and I am asking for that to be whitelisted. If you would like, I can do an entire new application for it.

IGN:Mini12dk

Have you ever been banned:No 4 Ever!<3

What do you plan to do on the server:i want to help build stuff and get a good friendship

What is your experience level with Tekkit?i have played for a while now and getting pretty good.

IGN: Everdean

Have you ever been banned: Negative

What do you plan to do on the server: Work with new people in discovering the many aspects that Tekkit can provide.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Alot of XP with the Technic pack, I want to branch out to online gaming with this great collaboration of mods.

IGN: WarlordGorgutz

Have you ever been banned:Nop

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and try to make a awesome base somewhere

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Not much ive only been using it for about a week but I'm will to learn how to use it

IGN: CountSm0keula

What do you plan to do on the server: Build sh*t. Hopefully creative mode so I can get started on stuff right away.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Moderate to High, been using it since it came out, and BuildCraft/Redpower/IC before that.

IGN: Hectorcruz92

Have you ever been banned: I have never been banned from any servers.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to finally get into a comunity and be able to play minecraft with mods since i always play solo.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I might be a 6 out of 10 but i am always watching alot of lets play and i am always searching the wiki and youtube for more tutorials and guides, lately i have been trying to figure out the math of some of the mods.

IGN: Cptpenguinn

What do you plan to do on the server: Create a fun and enjoyable city with Tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit: i would say out of 10 im about a 7 close to an 8 i have played with the mod alot and know quite a bit but there are still a few things i have not learned.

IGN: Marksman22

What do you plan to do on the server: Hopefully, build a powerplant/factory to support people with materials.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Not much. I've experimented with it in singleplayer. I would like some advice from more experience than me, so I can be of more help to people.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons