[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN: SilverSinX

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a base, invite people to it :), and then make lots of friends and waste too much time on here

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing for a few months now, I'm fairly decent at BC, IC², and EE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Klistofklades

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I'd like to be able to build my house in peace, but first I'd like to know what is disabled.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Very high. I can build fully automated machines to do any number of mundane tasks for me, given I have enough materials to make it.

IGN: Montaro8

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a small industrial town

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played on one server and have a general background on a majority of the mods.

IGN: lolsoul

Have you ever been banned: yes twice. 1: random kid said i was a greifer and i stole from his empty chest so i got banned -_- 2: i got banned for no reason idk how but it happend. the server was closed soon after so i think they just banned all.

What do you plan to do on the server: im planning to build a laboratory of some kind. or a wisad tower. but first a little hidy hole :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? uhm like 5 in a scale of 1-10 but im watching very good and helpfull youtube videos.

i hope you add me

-lolsoul

IGN: GingerSmurfsown

Have you ever been banned: NO

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on doing what I always aim to do, build the best structures I can while hoping to improve.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm relatively new to Tekkit, been playing a little single player to familiarize myself.

IGN: pahndahhlynn

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have tons of fun by surviving, killing mobs, making friends, and have fun using mostly IC2 and BC. Maybe do some alchemy here and there.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I watched tons of videos of tekkit before actually downloading it. When I finally did, I was mostly on my single player world using mostly IC2, BC, and some alchemy work. I've been on other servers before, but I always ended up searching for another one.

I was told my initial application was a bit rushed so here is a better one (i don't want anyone to think i'm a troll.)

IGN: NaiphanSLB

Have you ever been banned: No i have never been banned, but i havent been on a million servers.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make some cool stuff, get better and have some fun :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? It is mild, but i want to get better.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons