[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: frankiox

Have you ever been banned: Once for 5 min on a private server because they though i destroyed some redstone

What do you plan to do on the server: Make awesome stuff and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know basicly every mod, and help other people with it

IGN: mrantis

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to use IC2 and buildcraft.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know just about all there is to know about IC2 and Buildcraft and I love redpower still learning about EE

IGN: Sortpilvi

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: play tekkit online :) I've been to a lot of minecraft servers, but this will be the first tekkit server. Seems interesting

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Well, 'medium'. EE is 'beginner'.

IGN: crabbee88

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build up my own tek home (always a pyramid) and just try and contribute to the server as much as i can.

What is your experience with tekkit? probly medium i know how to build myself up but i still have to explore some of the advanced power sources and such.

IGN: BlackReaper07

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to try to automate everything possible and build a very good looking factory! I also want to work with a friend to play as well.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing for atleast 4 months and know every mod on tekkit. I also watch many youtube tekkit let's play for tips and tricks

IGN:JohnDvA0

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to try and figure out the more advanced aspects of tekkit while trying to become an active member of the community.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I would say low to modorate, I understand the basics and a small amount of the more advanced stuff, but I intend to learn the advanced parts of the pack.

IGN: McMattness

What do you plan to do on the server: Me and my friend felt like joining a public server instead of just playing on out server. :) So we will probably do what you usually do, mining, advance in the mods, having fun etc.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? My experience with tekkit is quite high, though I'm not that much into RP2, even though I like it.

-------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Pyrodk

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: As me and my friend are working together we will probably be doing the same things. :P

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Fair, mostly EE and quite good at it.

I hope we're allowed to do two applications in one post, if not, reply :3

IGN: Wooks

Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of.

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine and build.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played on a few tekkit servers as well as played some technic.

IGN: lordfawful13

Have you ever been banned: No? i dont think so.

What do you plan to do on the server:start a base build machines, play with RP2 stuff like that

If i like this server ill get 1-3 more people to get on.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: on a scale of 1-10 i would say a 9 or 10 i have a lot

of experience with IC2 and EE and a moderate amount with RP2

note: this is my first while list, so im exited!

IGN: Codeman1

Have you ever been banned: yes from an exploiter who i tried to expose to the owner and he was an admin. oops

What do you plan to do on the server: build/servive with my friends if were all white listed

What is your experience level with Tekkit? not to brag but i am very familiar all around. i basicaly make everything for my friends and they mine... sometimes

IGN: steelonice

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Mine all of the diamonds... All of them. And make some friends and build a base

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I know how to do most everything, and what I don't know I look up on the wiki

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons