[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:miningpotato

Have you ever been banned:only once, but have no intentions to get banned on this server.

What do you plan to do on the server:help out, join a force and build epic stuff!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?out of 10... 4/10 but am a fast learner.

IGN: p34ch

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build a small village/town with others in a fun and freindly manner

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i am able to use most machinery and power (not nucluer or computers, i leave that to those that know what they are doing with it), been on several servers but none seem to last :(

IGN:sasquatcho

Why you were banned:i stole 1-3 RM i almost sure

Why you think you should be unbanned: i have so much build and i will pay back the person i stole from twice what a stole pls I'm so far and having so much fun with my friends and every one else on the server and was thinking about donating.

Thanks for taking your time to look at this

IGN:sasquatcho

Why you were banned:i stole 1-3 RM i almost sure

Why you think you should be unbanned: i have so much build and i will pay back the person i stole from twice what a stole pls I'm so far and having so much fun with my friends and every one else on the server and was thinking about donating.

Thanks for taking your time to look at this

Please appeal here: http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/forums/forum/ban-appeals/

Just a warning, after I banned you, everything you had placed has been rolled back. I don't know if it's possible to redo.

Sworch, you have been added.

IGN: socketlicker

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Some combination of mining and crafting....

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Done a bit of single player, ran a private server for a while =]

IGN:piggeo2

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to NOT grief and fallow rules. i will help out the server and respect the admins/mods

What is your experience level with Tekkit i am good with most of the mods ecpet redpower frames 4 mouths is how long

IGN: Knightsnipe

Have you ever been banned: No.. I have never been banned for building epic cities and I'm too busy building to grief...

What do you plan to do on the server: Build my city... Like my old one... Steam Terminal City... shown in this video.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i'm pretty good... but there are still things I would like and need to learn.

Whitelist application:

IGN: ADEzor

Have you ever been banned: Never!

What do you plan to do on the server: Mostly play around with redpower mod and automate everything

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Above avorage i guess.

WHITELIST APPLICATION

IGN: KetkuFIN

What do you plan to do on the server: play minecraft, waste time and have loads of fun with other players

What is your experience level with Tekkit? beginner, but i'm getting the hang of it

IGN: Avantarr

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I am pretty good at designing architecture and im looking for a good comunity to play with

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing it for a few months. Im pretty good at IC2.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons