[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN: TitanOfTitanz

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun and make some new friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Newbie, watched many video's on it and played a bit in single player too though

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: motme

What do you plan to do on the server: helping my bro build a house and getting better at tekkie.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played by my self for a bit and my brother is teaching me how it works.

IGN:

paperboatz

Have you ever been banned:

Honestly, I have not.

What do you plan to do on the server:

I plan to chill out and simply play. I'd like to help others out too, if needed. I want to be exposed to what Tekkit has to offer.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I am a total newbie, but as I said, I would like to learn about the Tekkit features & play.

IGN: SurrealDelight

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Enjoy the presence of other people while minecrafting, err, tekkiting? I also enjoy helping other people :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'm on the lower level approaching middle level.

IGN: FatalPhantomAce

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun in general. Help others as needed, if possible. Build factories and so fourth.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Right now, after noticing new items within tekkit, I would be around mid-level experience. I've played before, used the machines and powered them accordingly. But the new items are a little ... unknown to me. But youtube offers splendid tutorials, and of course the forums offer help on many levels.

IGN: arcanamage

Have you ever been banned:yes, once, but i deeply regret what i did(I got into a fight with soemone on the server, over my house being destroyed(including the chests) to make room for a streetlamp(which didn't even end up working correctly)

What do you plan to do on the server: hopefully build a few public dungeons and parkour courses, and maybe make a few adventure map style adventures once i get enough supplies

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'm very new to tekkit, but do have experience with industrialcraft and buildcraft.

(also, aye, i've applied for several tekkit servers toay, but i felt it couldn't hurt to try more then one server at a time)

IGN: Low_Gravity

Have you ever been banned:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build wondrous contraptions.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have some experince in buildcraft, industrialcraft and EE. I am learning redpower 2.

IGN: itsRJ

Have you ever been banned: No sirr!

What do you plan to do on the server: Play and have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Nope. I have not, but I'd love to. A friend from this server recommended this place and I've been dying to try it. I've been playing since minecraft was still $10.

perhaps a stupid question; why are dark matter items, transmutation tablets, tnt, dynamite and nova catalysts black listed?, Dark matter items are fun, tnt, dynamite and catalysts are good for mining and transmutation tablets make it so you can get iron or diamonds from anything

IGN: thee8ball2

What do you plan to do on the server: Any of these choices

1) Build an all-encompassing rail network

2) Build a mansion using all sorts of machinery, to make crafting automatic

3) Build a seabase.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Good

perhaps a stupid question; why are dark matter items, transmutation tablets, tnt, dynamite and nova catalysts black listed?, Dark matter items are fun, tnt, dynamite and catalysts are good for mining and transmutation tablets make it so you can get iron or diamonds from anything

Dark and red matter tools are for donators only. The armour is available for members however. Tnt, dynamite and catalysts have been blacklisted, because they are easy griefing tools. The tablets aren't enabled right now.

Also, added.

IGN:Zendox

Have you ever been banned: yes once on fellowsgame

What do you plan to do on the server:make a house and a quarry

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i played on a good server once so i know the basics

IGN:

Cproo12

Have you ever been banned:

Once

What do you plan to do on the server:

Play and maybe help build things (like admin??)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

Tekkit BAU5 I have played since 1.8.1

IGN:Exphirion

Have you ever been banned:As far as i remember i haven't been banned for any reason that should be bannable,i like meeting new people and would do nothing to harm the server in any way possible.

What do you plan to do on the server:Mostly test how far i can go with Tekkit,meet new people that share same thoughts and mostly have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?Im a some sort of experienced tekkit user,i am mostly interested in using machinery and etc,i am also hoping to grow my knowledge in Tekkit.

IGN Kortelainen

Have you even been banned : Never

What Do You Plan to do on the server : Wanting to play with my friends. And to build something epic along the way.

what is your experience level with tekkit? Pretty new. Learning the basics.

IGN: colie50

What do you plan to do on the server: i want to make a tech area for my friend and build up a house. :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Im getting good at some of it and I'm still learning. I have played single player a lot.

IGN: Masonlee14

Have you ever been banned?: no

What do i plan to do with this server?: i plan to first of all learn how to play and then join my friends and make a fantastic base! i have been looking for that right server, but to no evail. but i feel this server will do the trick!

IGN: OrangeAngel

Have you ever been banned: I have not been banned on any servers.

What do you plan to do on the server I'm hoping to play the tekkit mod with my brother Waves_Blade. Hopefully I will find a giant oil geyser and turn that into fuel for a quarry, then eventually start over.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've played around with it with friends. I managed to make a Nuclear Reactor, and it was stable, however I don't remember a lot of the mod.

Thank you for reading. I am hoping you accept me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons