[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Zarozer

Have you ever been banned: No, except if you count accidentally destroy in a dirt block in someones land not realizing and the next day i got banned....

What do you plan to do on the server: A factory, about 30 blocks tall with automated producing things, and also he;ping out other people.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Between moderate and high

IGN: Saqa

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Im planning to play with my friends that are already building their mansion somewhere.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: My knowledge on Tekkit is still a bit limited, but i know my friends will help me out and i have been watching some of my friends playing it, so learning isn't a problem.

Whitelist Application:

IGN: Nebuliser

Have You Ever Been Banned? Tell The Truth and it's ok If you have: No

Why you want to join: I want to join as i am looking for a small sever to not only record my letsplay but to show off others work on my channel, i find that when i go on one of the larger servers that have 30+ players they turn into either a battle field or the resources are stripped for miles around and new players have to resort to begging for items. so i feel your sever would be amazing to play on and i would be willing to help people if they need it. =D

IGN: Tiin57

Have you ever been banned: No, and don't plan on it.

What do you plan to do on the server: Construct factories controlled by computer and large EMC plants (Also computer-controlled).

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have been playing since Tekkit came out; as such, I am one of the better players.

ING: Peanutbutter23

Have you ever been banned: Not that i know of

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play tekkit with some people co-op

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played Tekkit alot and i love the mod so i thought i might try tojoin the server.

IGN: Quickiepenguin

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun and make some gamingfriends

What is your experience level with Tekkit? not sure, i know alot about EE builcraft etc, never touched some of the things tho

IGN: deathmasternuke

Have you ever been banned: Yes, it was a year ago when i first bought the game for fishing in another player's suger cane farm. (Wut?)

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, build, build, and what else hmmm... Oh ya build.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing on technic pack for 2 weeks now and i thought i should go multiplayer.

IGN: AndrewReily

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Probably work on various things around my area, and help with whatever group projects are needed.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have played around with it alot in SSP, but no real server experience. I enjoy redstone projects, and building various infrastructure (stations, farms, and whatnot)

IGN:ProcraftHD

Have you ever been banned:nop

What do you plan to do on the server:build a factory to make random stuff (diamonds or somethink)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 9/10 i ahve been playing tekkit for a few months now and im prety good

IGN: pspandsonic

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build up and help the community in any way possible

What is your experience level with Tekkit: I have played Tekkit smp because Technic is too slow and i have goten used to how most mods work on Tekkit but i Still have a goodf enough knowledge of making things.

IGN: Icedover

Have you ever been banned: From a few server, by action of my brother

What do you plan to do on the server: Have a powerplant, controlled by my computer system. And a large factory with auto crafting systems

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Intermediate I know how most things work and what they do and function

IGN: kz201

Banned: No

Plans: Mine everything I can, make machines, build pipes, and become wealthy from the power of Technic Pack.

Experience: been playing IC2 and Buildcraft and Railcraft for 1.5 years, watched a full playthrough of EE, and watched a tutorial of Forestry. So a lot.

IGN: vollker

Have you ever been banned: Yes,I was working with a partner and our energy condenser started spawning tons of red matter. We were talking about it in chat and making tons of klein stars omega. I figured by telling everyone in chat that it was bugging out, the admin would come fix it...he did, then banned us.

Plans: I love playing in tekkit with other people. No specific builds planned yet.

Experience: I've been playing tekkit about 2 weeks, absolutely no experience with railcraft or computercraft

20 mods loaded

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152

FML v2.2.78.153

Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5

mod_ModLoaderMp : Post-initialized (minecraft.jar)

mod_MinecraftForge : Post-initialized (minecraft.jar)

mod_BuildCraftCore : Post-initialized (buildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.14.zip)

mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Post-initialized (buildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.14.zip)

mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Post-initialized (buildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.14.zip)

mod_BuildCraftFactory : Post-initialized (buildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.14.zip)

mod_BuildCraftTransport : Post-initialized (buildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.14.zip)

mod_ComputerCraft : Post-initialized (ComputerCraft)

mod_CCTurtle : Post-initialized (ComputerCraft)

mod_CraftingTableIII : Post-initialized (CraftingTableIIIB1.8.zip)

mod_EE : Post-initialized (EE2ClientV1.4.6.6.jar)

mod_IronChest : Post-initialized (mod_ironchests-client-3.3.1.21.zip)

mod_Railcraft : Post-initialized (Railcraft_Client_5.3.3.zip)

mod_RedPowerControl : Initialized (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerCore : Initialized (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerLighting : Initialized (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerLogic : Initialized (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerMachine : Initialized (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerWiring : Initialized (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)

mod_RedPowerWorld : Initialized (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 79b8a774 --------

Generated 14/07/12 12:15

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.6.0_29, Sun Microsystems Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.1892, Intel

java.lang.RuntimeException: RedPowerCore: BlockID 148 occupied by buildcraft.transport.LegacyBlock, autoAssign is disabled.

at forge.MinecraftForge.killMinecraft(MinecraftForge.java:476)

at eloraam.core.Config.getBlockID(Config.java:114)

at RedPowerControl.initialize(RedPowerControl.java:22)

at mod_RedPowerControl.initialize(mod_RedPowerControl.java:38)

at mod_RedPowerControl.modsLoaded(mod_RedPowerControl.java:19)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.postInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:357)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.postModInit(Loader.java:280)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:605)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:203)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:426)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 145a7cb4 ----------

someone help why is no one replying -.-

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons