[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN:none

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:Learn to use Forestry

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am just beginning to learn.

Also, my minecraft name is pologen, not to me confused with my forums name.

No ign name.

Everyone else has been added.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: garrettsheehan

Have I Ever Been Banned: Once But It Was Vanilla Minecraft. The Reason Was For Gloating in Spleef.

What Do I Plan To Do On This Server: I plan To Mainly Use A Build Craft, Equivalent Exchange, and Basically Just Build Big Factories That Use These things.

What Is My Experience With Tekkit: I Have Played On 15+ Servers And I Have Prospered In Most Of Them. Obtaining Quantum Armor And Red Matter Tool/Weapons. I Am A Little Messy With The Piping However.

IGN: ximan11

Have you ever been banned: Yes, it was a long time ago on a server where it was really easy to get on the admins' bad side. Please give me a chance, because I am not the griefing type and never was.

What do you plan to do on the server:Make a large quarry hole, flood it, then make a home floating in it.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am very experienced in IC2, RP2, and EE2.

IGN: Baranorn

Have you ever been banned: yes but it was a long time ago and the admin that banned me was 10, he shut down the server after that so i think everyone was banned :/

What do you plan to do on the server: what i can with what i can dig up

What is your experience level with tekkit: several months of single and multiplayer, still learning as there is alot that i havnt even touched on yet, but i am an expert on the pneumatics of redpower XD

IGN:bling2134

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:to have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm good with industrial craft,equivalent exchange,buildcraft and redpower

IGN: masterpig

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I wish to play with everyone and share my experience.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing since the Yogscast first did a spotlight on it (Sometime last year)

IGN:notfae7

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to have lot of fun while playing with others.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have been playing in one other server untill it got closed and i know the basic things in tekkit.

IGN: Dullvampire

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a nice place to live and have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I only started 2-3 weeks ago but i know a lot about it. Also my sister wants to join her name is Pikachufan181

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to make excellent creations and work together with others

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:Ive created many things in Tekkit and i have completed the main goals of e.g. getting QuantumSuit Armour

IGN: Abbasinia.

Have you ever been banned: No, I have never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: I would love to expand my knowledge and experience with Equivalent Exchange.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been using Tekkit for about a month now.

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to make excellent creations and work together with others

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:Ive created many things in Tekkit and i have completed the main goals of e.g. getting QuantumSuit Armour

It appears you did not say your ign. Please reply with your ign.

IGN: sarus92

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: I dont know, lol probably some crazy contraption and share it with others as well as look at other amazing builds!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Very noobish, basic knowledge.

IGN: Rilrom

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have a bit of fun and set up a base. Get to know people and help out the server where I can.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: Been playing it for a while, so guess you could say I know what I'm doing.

IGN:

madbuttlove

Have you ever been banned:

Yes,Lando you know perfectly why too,i did nothing wrong.

What do you plan to do on the server:

Help,expand,and have a good time.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

Fairly good im good with most aspects of tekkit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons