[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN: R3dn3ck86

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Learn the ways of the tekkit and generally have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Played with it a little bit and watch a few Lets Play series

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: FailVictim

Have you ever been banned: I have never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a factory using contraptions like Railcraft

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Moderate level, well aware of basics and most of the more complex stuff

IGN: Astrofix

Have you ever been banned: never.

What do you plan to do on the server? I am hoping to have a great time building and basically having fun. I also like helping newbies.

What is your experience with Tekkit: I have been playing since February (so 7 months).

IGN: 11JRidding

Have you ever been banned: Only twice. Both were NOT my fault!

What do you plan to do on the server: Build, play, craft, anything really.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? from a scale of 1 to 20, i'd say 15. I am also a server owner, which is important to knowing about tekkit.

IGN: Kilroy4joy

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the sever: I plan to play and have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have only played single player so far and not for very long, but I hope to learn more about Tekkit.

Have you ever been banned: Nope Never as far as I know

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun make friends maybe build a factory and other tekkit stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing for a while I know the basics of the main tekkit mods

Have you ever been banned: Nope Never as far as I know

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun make friends maybe build a factory and other tekkit stuff

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing for a while I know the basics of the main tekkit mods

No in game name.

The rest have been added. :)

IGN: flackness

Have you ever been banned?: No

What do you plain to do on the server?: Build a base, build some machines and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Not so much. Played with a friend for some hours but thats all. :)

PS: Just a question: Do you have to donate money to be able to make the most badass machines?

IGN: zabatzu

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Build some cool machines & play tekkit with other people.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing the technic pack for 4 months, but I haven't played Tekkit on SMP.

IGN: Killashley

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: build awesome things!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Lots of experience....love buildraft (limited as it is in tekkit) and very experienced with EE....i dont use IC2 though....just never really got into it, too many alternatives!

IGN: Pvm_Cody

Have you ever been banned: No, and I WILL insure never to give any server the need to ban me :). I own a server and have 0 respect for rules breakers, and great respect for rules.

What do you plan to do on the server: I have a very nice Victorian home i would like to build, also learn how to build complex Tekkit stuff hopefully.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I would say around the Beginner level, I know how to make like a Quarry, refinery, and engery supplies. But that is about it. Still learning :)

IGN: Heine03

What do you plan to do on the server: Play Tekkit? Haha im not 100% sure of the objective from this question. I greatly enjoy tekkit but i cant seem to find one that fits what i want, hopefully this one will suffice.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Overall play time is about 100 hours (not much) but a large number of Tekkit veterans tell me i am quite good for my little experience. I dont know anything about Nuclear Power or ForceFields, but i know everything up to Quarry's, Pumping and Refining Oil, Solar Power, etc. Past all that is where my knowledge slowly goes to nothing haha.

IGN: LIL_MAD

Have you ever been banned: Many times (Minecraft 1.2.5 Only) for about a month he enjoyed playing with the notorius hack "Nodus" on several servers until he got banned, it was more on purpose, he didnt try to hide it. He eventually stopped and now does not even have the hack installed, plus i wont let him play with me (Heine03) if he uses hacks, so dont worry, he wont hack on your server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Do whatever i tell him lol he has a very limited knowledge of tekkit, and thus i make him get me resources.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Roughly 10 hours total, still does not know how to craft most things outside of regular Minecraft and doesnt know how to use the full extent of the plugins in tekkit.

IGN: Cheezemaniac

What do you plan to do on the server: The obvious, Playing Tekkit, Machinery, Exploring, Building.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I played a lot of Technic, I'm not the best Buildcraft player, but I'm pretty good with Industrialcraft.

hey guys and girls im whitelisting you all now

I got a message that I'm not whitelisted when I tried to connect.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons