[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN: jjhawkemodo

have you ever been banned: no

what is your experience with tekkit: i have played on this server for a year so i am pretty good.

i have a friend on the server i do not know if he i whitelisted yet but he is creedite and he is quantum.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: trickcard

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Look for a good group of people to hang out with then start to work on a new build. If there is a large ocean untouched I’ll more then likely build a floating island home, if not I’m a hole digger so I may end up under ground building a home near bedrock.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Been playing for two weeks now, BC, IC2, and some EE I got down. But still working on the rest (Have a test world so I can try out stuff).

IGN: cj5677

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to play and meet nice people to with and help out the commuinty on the server.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i have played tekkit for 2 years now and i am in a building company.

i have a friend i would like whitelisted his IGN is briancr, he has never been banned before he has no experience with technic but i thought this would be a great server the get him started. so he would be building with me: jjhawkemodo,macnut and creedite. he could not write this himself because his parents said he is not allowed to make a account on technic forums, so he asked me to do it for him.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:

(<------------------------------------------------------------------------) AKA firedune

Ban status (ever been banned?):

unsuprisingly, no. I get along well with just about everyone, and I frequently answer as many questions as I ask. Take that last one however you want.

Well, this is kind of a rhetorical question isn't it? (what do you plan to do on the server?)

Put simply, I plan to play tekkit! I Generally like to use IC2 over EE, but I play well with just about everything. One thing on my list, however, is making a long-range quarry system, and remote pumps and substations. I'mma need chunkloaders for that...

Are you actually any good at tekkit (what's your experience level?)

Well, I certainly don't know everything, but I know enough of everything (barring computercraft) to be an asset to any kind of builder. I've tested out a remote oil pump in my last server, which uses a whopping total of 15 various pipes over a span of 64 blocks! Hopefully I can apply the tehnique over longer spans, and eventually dimensions with quarries and more.

Yes, I like to think i have some experience with tekkit.

Oh, and I already have mumble and a headset, so I'll use it if I feel inclined to

IGN: toadgnome667

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to get myself familiar with RedPower and build a cake factory :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit: Im farely familiar with EE, quite good at IndustrialCraft....not so much with RedPower though, but practise makes perfect

IGN: Kol_Xirel

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Play, have fun and I would love to build a sky fortress with several canning facilities

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I mainly play technic but I have experience in EE and RedPower

GROUP APPLICATION

IGN: midgitjay, thunderworm, rocky7032

Have you ever been banned:

midgitjay: new to mc never have had a chance to

thunderworm: once in vanilla tekkit but only because i had nothing better to do

rocky7032: never

What do you plan to do on the server: we plan start a new life on this server. Our server (excluding midgitjay) recently got deleted by the owner so we are looking for a new server to play on almost every day

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

midgitjay: i just got mc the other day but i have watched over 50 (no exaggeration) hours of tekkit videos on youtube including every episode of tekkit with lewis simon and duncan , every episode of tekkit with sips and sjin and most every episode of tekkit with duncan. i pretty much know the basics of everying

thunderworm: ive have been playing since mc beta and tekkit since it came out have put countless hours into my many creations

rocky7032:i have also been playing since mc beta and when tekkit first came out i was the one that told thunder about mc. but i pretty much know every mod BC, EE, IC, RC, etc

we will be eagerly waiting a reply

thank you

Minecraft ING: Praxtex

Tekkit experience: About 40 to 50 hours on Tekkit, but i've played on a custom server with IC2, Rp2, BC... and many more other Mods, so I know the basics!

Ever been banned: Nop! Never had and never be !

What I wanna do on this server: I wanna make a tech center to develop and try out some new things. I would build on an artificial island or on a shore. I have to say that I like to build Big and epic. Usualy, my structures always look good, and if i'm not satisfied with the result, I just destroy and rebuild over. I always finish my buildings when one of them is start, even if it take a week to do it. So if you would just let me try it, I will be very greatfull and if i don't like it, i'll just leave without making any problems!

IGN: The_Chinn

What do you plan to do on the server: to build also to find a server me and my mate can just play on

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played on about 4 servers and haven't been able to find the right one yet

IGN: blitswing

Have you ever been banned: i was temp banned for 10 mins after dropping RM at spawn (then pardoned immediately)

What do you plan to do on the server: construct a purely technical facility to build and maintain my red power airship

What is your experience level with Tekkit? very good with BC and IC2, better than i would like to be at EE, and know a bit about computer craft and red power

IGN: HeroUltraOmega

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Explore every corner of tekkit and mostly mind my own business.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I know a lot of Buildcraft, about 70% of Industrialcraft, and maybe 5% of EE and Redpower. I might even mess with railcraft a bit.

I hope that this server will be a good one, and won't shut down like the others.

IGN: djjj468

Have you ever been banned:No.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to explore tekkit more with others that i meet along the way, also i want to try out railcraft.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'd say i was pretty experienced, i know alot of EE and IC2 :).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons