[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mario_q and landsvik1

Have you ever been banned: no and no, we both hate when people greef and we dont do it ourselfs

What do you plan to do on the server: build something cool with tekkit, wil be mostely working with quarrining.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? its medium, but i do learn fast so soon ill be an expert

IGN: dinosour99

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build a awesome auto sorting machines and a ton of other cool builds

What is your experience level with Tekkit? About a very high medium experience level but close to expert

IGN:

Have you ever been banned: No, and I WILL insure never to give any server the need to ban me :). I own a server and have 0 respect for rules breakers, and great respect for rules.

What do you plan to do on the server: I have a very nice Victorian home i would like to build, also learn how to build complex Tekkit stuff hopefully.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I would say around the Beginner level, I know how to make like a Quarry, refinery, and engery supplies. But that is about it. Still learning :)

No in game name.

I got a message that I'm not whitelisted when I tried to connect.

Readded.

And everyone else has been added. :)

IGN: RedBananaBoat

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on having as much fun as I can, and learn as much as I can from others :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I am still learning how to do the basic things by watching YouTube videos. To give a proper answer though, I think I'm good enough to try and sign up for this server.

IGN: Mindiocoss

Have you ever been banned: Not yet and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

What do you plan to do on the server: Make friends and learn a little more about tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Sort of new. Have watched some videos and experimented a little bit. I understand the general idea of almost everything.

IGN: Tricker927

What do you play to do on the server: I'm willing to use some Equivalent Exchange stuff, but to mainly be based off IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft. I'm willing to go far away from spawn and build a power plant.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm experienced with IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange, and made a huge IndustrialCraft-Powered house.

IGN: MadTortle

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: Go away from the spawn and build in a place I do not bother others, whilst keeping in contact with them. I would like to build awesome buildings using industrialcraft and buildcraft, which tekkit offer.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Been playing on SSP for a long time. From one of the first versions released and I've watched a lot of tekkit videos, so I know what I am doing.

IGN:Jompexx

Have I been banned: No

What do I plan on doing on this server: I just want to play multiplayer Tekkit, singleplayer is quite boring :l Machinery FTW :D

What is my experience level with Tekkit: I know most of the basic stuff, but I use NEI to check the recipies :)

IGN: AlexMVW10

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and make friends and build

What is your experience level with Tekkit? almost None i have never PLAYED a tekkit server but i have watched ALOT of How-To Build stuff with tekkit videos i know im not expercenced but im a REALLY good builder with reg minecarft and want to give this a try

IGN: AlexMVW10

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and make friends and build

What is your experience level with Tekkit? almost None i have never PLAYED a tekkit server but i have watched ALOT of How-To Build stuff with tekkit videos i know im not expercenced but im a REALLY good builder with reg minecraft and want to give this a try

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons