[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN: AlexMVW10

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and make friends and build

What is your experience level with Tekkit? almost None i have never PLAYED a tekkit server but i have watched ALOT of How-To Build stuff with tekkit videos i know im not expercenced but im a REALLY good builder with reg minecraft and want to give this a try

did not mean to spam i messed up a word tho lol xD

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: gabrielpeter

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build creative stuff, automatic factories, help people with projects, share knowledge and company.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know almost everything about IC, Redpower and Buildcraft. Still learning EE and the rest.

IGN: CrazyTaco87

What do you plan to do on the server: hang out with my friend Zipboy and learn form him and build together.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not very much,i have played a bit on my own in single player but i hope to learn by my friend zipboy who is already on this server.

i don't know if or when anyone will see this. i'm a total noob at servers and i'm trying to get just my friend and i online playing tekkit, but he can't connect to my server. i'm using hamachi and a win7 i5 4gb RAM machine and can't seem to figure it out. all his machine says is that it can't find the server. i don't know how or if i need to server port. if anyone knows how to help that would be great

IGN: sphinxinator

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to make a giant industry selling diamonds and machines! And i cant wait to start!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm in the middle i would have to say.

IGN: thesuperchrisb

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to attempt to become a large name on the server and help people that need it most.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I know my way around a Machine Block if you know what I mean. I mostly specialize in EE.

Extra Notes.

I have two-three other friends that would like to join the server too. The names are:

iceman220

Ninja4800

TheACPervs

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

-C

IGN: absalon60

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a good house with my friends ;)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Good, beacuse i have played tekkit in 5-6 moths.

IGN: Konvoy

Have you ever been banned: I've never gotten banned on any game.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play along with RL friends and build cool stuff!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I've played a bit, but mostly I know about it because of the Yogscast.

IGN: xv007 (IGN is the nick of minecraft, right?)

Have you ever been banned: NO :D

What do you plan to do on the server: Play survival with some friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I played with mods for some month, I think that I have a medium-high knowledge about mods, but I still learning about computers in computercraft and redpower's computers.

(I'm a teen spanish so I don't have a high level of English)

IGN:bruhriam

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Work hard to make something decent, and to avoid griefers so that I can get the full experience of Tekkit online with other players.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Novice-Intermediate

IGN:avu9135

Have you ever been banned:nope :D

What do you plan to do on the server:make/ help with business type things:D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? OVER 9,000 XD HAHAHAHA no really it really high the only thing i need help on is computercraft.

IGN: ironsword99

Have you ever been banned: Once, on a server I played a long time ago, banned for something I didn't do ("Griefing glass" or something).

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to put together (or join) a group of technicians and help create the greatest company Minecraft has ever known.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am skilled and knowledgeable in Buildcraft, Industrial Craft 2, and EE, I'm okay with Railcraft, and less than decent with ComputerCraft.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons