[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ikkyblob

Have you ever been banned: No, unless counting joking with friends on a private server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and stuff with two of my friends who are already whitelisted. (this may include whining over skype about how unsightly everything they build is, but thats just me being whiny)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm reasonably experienced, though I don't know recepies without looking them up yet.

Quick edit XD

Hi!
:D

IGN:
volvangor

Have i been banned:
yes, once 1.5 years ago as a warning for a week (for minor greif, breaking an entering), but now i am a respected admin on that same server.
(but never on a tekkit server)

What do you plan to do on the server:
Mostly, have fun! But also make some new friends and meet a new community.

What is your experience with Tekkit?
IC2 and BC is literally my native language, I'm OK with equivalent exchange, and familiar with redpower and thaumcraft, still new to computercraft.But i plan to learn more about everything from my peers.

IGN:footykaiser11

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:buld creativly and achive the best of ths game and to make new friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit: well on other servers or on singl player have achved the maximum many times and feel like doing it again but more effectivly.

IGN: BlaCkMinD_

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Chilling out from the hard work and have a good time crafting,playing and chating with players.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? : Quite good...but still...i have a lot to learn about this amazing mod :O

IGN: omegarocks

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Having fun with friends , meet new people , build awesome stuff.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? New to Tekkit but watching lots of tutorials!

IGN: Craft_4_life

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan make a computerhub using cc and make a secret trading post

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have never been on a public tekkit server but i have gone on private servers with my friends quite a few times

IGN:MakatoMiela

Have you ever banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build big konstrucktions with my frend's and have fun ^^

What is your experience level with Tekkit ? everion have oter experience

we want to play as a group.

we are 5 player :

Teberion

Moehre950

Rodario

Col_Gorn

can you take the other in the wiht list too ?

Thx

MakatoMiela

IGN: MasterDan04

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a cool house with machines and stuff and be part of the community

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've had it for about a week

IGN: Anilsey

Have you ever been banned: No. I'm an easy going player.

What do you plan to do on the server: I'll try to create machines without causing trouble to overworld.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'm not an expert, I have information about basic stuff on technic pack but I'm willing to learn.

IGN:Iceman152015

Have you ever been banned: Nope :-)

What do you plan to do on the server: I lik to solo build but hopffuly there will be some awsome server projects to hhelp out on.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? umm not sure of the actuall date but ive been playing tekkit since the technic launcher was released.

In Game Name: minerabp

Have you been banned: No.

What do you plan to do no the server: make a large power plant and to have fun.

what is your experiences level with tekkit: I have played for 4 months and i know about all mods but not forestry yet.

IGN:none

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:Learn to use Forestry

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am just beginning to learn.

Also, my minecraft name is pologen, not to me confused with my forums name.

IGN: The_BruceLee

What do you plan to do on the server: Build my stuff and develop more, in sience because my previous experience is generally EE

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have pretty much done everything with EE and I have built some other machines but nothing to advanced

Hey people from the Quantum Gaming server! I, as a player in the team from the Ethereal Gaming server, would like to invite you to compete against us in a Feed the Beast map! The match will be held on Saturday, 1 PM EST. I know, it's a bit on short notice, but we'd like it if you'd want to compete!

The Feed the Beast server forum thread can be found here, the OP explains everything about the game you need to know:

http://www.technicpack.net/forums/threads/feed-the-beast-ongoing-match-the-tekkit-vs-tekkit-forever.13805/

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons