[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have another application from a friend( this one will be it)

IGN:LimitEffects

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:i plan on building great contraptions and machines for others to use, and plan on helping my friends, who are already applied.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I am rather new to a certain sum of the tekkit mod pack, but i have two friends on the server, known as jplegend98 and darklord260, who are willing to help me with the mods.

IGN: xDISCOx

Have you ever been banned:Nope (not that i know of, at least, i may have been banned for idling on some server i used to play on, but never for griefing, etc)

What do you plan to do on the server: Create a massive shadow company, so powerful and mysterious that none will have the power to stop me.er, i mean... cookie factory?

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've played a lot with single player, but im now just looking for a multi player server so that I can build with others

IGN: trolling315 (its just my name i dont troll or grief)

Have you ever been banned: Nope :)

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun building things with other people!! :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Ive played alot of single player and have watch duncan from the yogscast series' which helped me out a bunch, so i know the basic ins and outs.

By the way im 18

IGN: direoverlord52

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan on experimenting and finding new ways to make some fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? mostly playing around on a personal server but i have been at it for almost a year now

IGN: ItsThatKyleGuy

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a humble house, mine and use EE alot. And hopefully recruit some friends to help.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I would say fairly high in EE and Industrail and Build Craft but not so much in redpower.

IGN:Thormx55

Have you ever been banned:Yes, not going to lie here I have been banned but never for greifing most of the time I'm banned by immature admins because I didn't agree with them.

What do you plan to do on the server:Average Tekkit stuff, think of it as someone doing a let's play on a server.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?6 months or so.

IGN:mrmake11

What do you plan to do on the server: I would really like to help some beginners with the stuff that i know.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Well... I know bit of that and bit of this, so it would be from scale 1-10 5 or 6. I know lots from IC2. And i know the basic BC (BuildCraft) stuff. And i dont know anything from EE :3

IGN: Cheezemaniac

What do you plan to do on the server: The obvious, Playing Tekkit, Machinery, Exploring, Building.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I played a lot of Technic, I'm not the best Buildcraft player, but I'm pretty good with Industrialcraft.

IGN: OstrichMan13

Have you ever been banned: Once, but I HONESTLY don't know why.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build a giant factory and make lots of diamonds!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know just about everything about it. Especially good with Buildcraft and IC2. I can make a very stable reactor.

IGN: lolakuti

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server : i plan to reap the benefits of tekkit and to enjoy it to the fullest.

what is your experience level with tekkit? well not much , i played on public servers and got griefed a alot looking for a respectable friendly server

ING: mike57191

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to round up some buddies on the server and make a fun little Tekkit thing going

What is you experience level with Tekkit: Well i just got it like 5 months ago and have been playing it ever since and I'v seen youtube videos about it.

IGN: Hellz0wn

Have you ever been banned: Yes (mistaken by someone else)

What do you plan to do on the server: Play with friends on the server and work with EE

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I'm still kind of new to tekkit so that is why i want to play with my friend so he can teach me a bit more about tekkit

IGN:Kenji213

Have you ever been banned: yes, 3 day ban from battlecraft

What do you plan to do on the server: build a hillside house and fill it with tekkit machinery, dig out small caves in inconspicious areas and leave chests filled with goodies.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? moderate, i understand how to build a nuclear reactor, though i have never gathered enough resources or patience to do it.

Quantum-Gaming1.png

Welcome to the Quantum Gaming Tekkit server forum thread. We are looking for people with any degree of experience with tekkit. Our staff will gladly help you with any issues you may have and we do everything in our power to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We run a variety of plugins including, LWC, Essentials, ChopTree, and many others to ease your experience and make it as fun and productive as possible!

As the owner, I live on the East Cost of the US. Our hosting is on the west cost of the US. Lag, however, should not be an issue for anyone.

We are a great server to join if you are just starting out in tekkit and need a friendly server to help you expand! On the other hand, we are always looking for experienced tekkit players who can build amazing creations! "We get all kinds around here"

Some parts of EE are blacklisted or restricted, see the list in the spawn for more information.

scaled.php?server=707&filename=staffeh.p

- deApollo(xlApollolx): Owner

- illwaitforever1(illwaitforever1): Admin

- carldc2(carldc2): Moderator

- rybo1227(rybo1227): Moderator

9791_1.png

scaled.php?server=228&filename=websitex.

http://quantumgaming.beastnode.net/

scaled.php?server=837&filename=64898825. tekkit.quantumgaming.beastnode.net

We ask only that you follow a few basic rules:

scaled.php?server=507&filename=rulesbu.p

1. No Griefing, Stealing, or Hacking of any kind

2. No PVP unless both parties consent

3. Do not spam the chat

4. No asking for items

5. Respect the staff

6. No Nukes, etc.

7. No Racism/Sexism or excessive swearing

whitelist.png

IGN:

Have you ever been banned:

What do you plan to do on the server:

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

scaled.php?server=140&filename=pictureso

scaled.php?server=836&filename=201206062

scaled.php?server=823&filename=201206270

scaled.php?server=15&filename=2012062700

scaled.php?server=696&filename=201206270

Stop by and play anytime!

IGN: PhuPhight

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun with other players and build large machines!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played it a few times so my exp. is about little less than average

IGN: Supa_Mayn001

Have you ever been banned: No I haven't been banned before.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun and learn more about Tekkit!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm only new at Tekkit, so I might need some help with a few things, if thats okay with other players :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons