[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

IGN: jordydragon

Have you ever been banned: no ive never been banned because im new :P

What do you plan to do on the server: im planning to learn all things of tekkit on this server and getting alot of friends :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i don't have experience with tekkit because this is my first server i want to play on

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jake_ace

Have you ever been banned: No, 2 years clean

What do you plan to do on the server: Build awesome machines with Redpower, Buildcraft and IC2

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Played a lot of single player, I have memorized most of the crafting recipes for IC2

IGN: cavyness16

Have you ever been banned: No, I have not.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on learning more about tekkit and having a good time with everyone else while doing it.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm brand new to tekkit. I'm a pretty quick learner though and I feel that I should pick everything up pretty quickly.

IGN: moonbutler

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: to make a Factory and most of all have fun

:)

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: i am kind of new to tekkit but i know how to use EE and some other technic craft mods.

IGN: Nathdnath

Have you ever been banned: The only time is when my brother got on my computer. I have put a password on since then.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build machines with other strangers!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 8/10

IGN: likeajeenyus

Have you ever been banned: Never been banned.

What do you plan to do on the server: Explore the possibilities that tekkit gives with other people

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i know the machines part of tekkit, still have magic and other things to explore :)

IGN: Bludude78

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Plan to hang out, have fun, and learn how to use tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? No experience, but I am willing to learn and I want to.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons