[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:Hammyedge

Have you ever been banned:Yes from a server once because my friend was a mod and got banned and i was his best friend so i became collateral damage

What do you plan to do on the server:Do science bro! ahaha

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know some IE some EE and im looking to have fun while learning more

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Rantz

Have you ever been banned: Ofc but not on a tekkit server. (Everyone has been banned by some abusive admin at one point.)

What do you plan to do on the server: Make a massive base full of ic2 machines and neat systems. Also want to make a few quarries and forestry farms.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Good with ic2, bad with rp2.

IGN: Dspradau

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and hang out with people of similar interests.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm pretty familiar w/ most of the included mods.

IGN:sharkboy2901

Have you ever been banned:no.

What do you plan to do on the server:I would really want to have fun playing with tekkit.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?I have played it alot now and I am getting pretty good.

IGN: Sargeantpie901

Have you ever been banned: My account has been but it was my brother, who shares this account with me, who got banned and not me. He will not be playing on the server.

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun maybe make a few friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I know all the basics in technic but wish to progress to the more advanced stuff.

IGN:Kilketay

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build a large town with some friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit? moderate to high

Hi my user name is Chaosjet.

I would like to be whitelisted for Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server.

Also if whitelisted It would be the first Tekkit/Minecraft server I have been on.

I am 28 also have read up on the rules

I am also striving to be epic, like playing survival also I am not in to the quick way of getting items I prefer to trade/also a claimed spot and or resource is that players who claimed it first

hope to here back from someone soon

Thanks

Have you ever been banned:No never have never will. (I hope)

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun, make epic machines and work together.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not really but I understand the basics

IGN: aftermathero

Have you ever been banned?: Once for being accused of hacking (I wasn't of course)

What do you plan to do on this server?: Make machines and continue to learn BC, and IC2 (already ok with BC and IC2, and good with EE

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: High level of experience with EE and moderate level with BC, and IC2

i have allready been accepted onto the server and would like to invite my sister to it

her name is lidabet

IGN: doesn't have one

Have you ever been banned?: no

What do you plan to do on this server?: she will help me build an industrial empire with the power of my nuclear plant!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: she has decent experience with tekkit and is good with ic2, everything she doesn't know i will teach her.

thanks

IGN: finger

Have you ever been banned?: Never.

What do you plan to do on this server?: I like mining and building stuff, with automated processing of everything I pick up and lots of solar power to go around.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Probably best described as ... journeyman. I've got decent knowledge of Buildcraft, IC2, and EE, and I'm just getting started playing around with Forestry and RedPower.

IGN:Shinikit

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, Play tekkit, and join a good community

What is your experience level with Tekkit really good i have used it for a month and i have learned alot and still learning (the transmutation table confuses me) besides that i do good

and my friend who keeps getting errors when making a technic forums account

IGN: mchate

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Play tekkit DUH. and have fun with others

What is your experience level with Tekkit about a 7/10

IGN: Robokomodo

What do I plan to do on the server? I plan to have fun and occasionally troll people. (not by griefing of course, of course.)

What is my experience with tekkit? I am very good with equivalent exchange. I am also pretty good with redstone.

You can remove me from the whitelist (IGN finger). I can't get a good connection to the server or something, despite being on FIOS. Thanks for having me, though.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons