[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: Gamma_Gamer54

Have you ever been banned: Yes, Once, I was desperate to find ores on a prison server so I used X-Ray, but it was not tekkit. (I have no idea how to mod Tekkit)

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun, make more friends, build cool things. :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing Tekkit for a while now, about 10 weeks, i'm good at IC2, not so much at buildcraft, I know the decent stuff in EE. And I'm crap at railcraft.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the server broken? I woke up, went online for maybe 20 mins, then I got disconnected, server was offline for like 30 mins, then it came back and tried to log in, I was online for under 1 minute and same disconnect, this happened a few times. I went to school and now that I'm back, same shit happens. Any confirmations?

Update: It says the server is online, but I still keep getting disconnected and the world won't load for me, I'm online for 10 secs then I get disconnected and then the Server shows up as offline for ~30 mins

Imgur Pic of when I log in:

I just get that, nothing else loads for me and then DC after 10 secs.

IGN: matt_sims

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: I'm planning on experimentation with power source combinations, but I dislike playing solo. If I'm going to be fiddling with wiring for hours I like to know other people are working on the same map.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Mostly single player, some EE experience, but I want to get stronger in the BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft side of it.

IGN:kellis212

Have you ever been banned:no im a good cookie :D

What do you plan to do on the server:i plan on building a base having fun making a lamp factory etc etc etc.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? im pretty new but i know the basics of everything

IGN: Lowlifekeyboard

Have you ever been banned: about a year ago from an old server for xray, I never actually xrayed, but i was banned anyway, so i figure that goes here.

What do you plan to do on the server: Explore tekkit with friends, i find it incredibly difficult to have intrest in this mod pack alone.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? not very in all honesty. I'vw bwwn watching Duncan plays tekkit on youtube alot, so i've got the basics.

hello, can you whitlist my firend!

IGN:123wes

Has he been banned: no

what do you plan to do on the server: have fun

what is your experience level with tekkit: none buy Crunchyy will help me

IGN: xDpPx

Have i ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build with my friend and have fun

What is your experience level with tekkit: None, but im learning

IGN: TomTheTurtle22

Have you ever been banned:no i have never been banned

What do you plan to do on the server: i plan to make epic machines and restone stuff with redpower and all the other mods

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played it since it came out with friends so i think im pretty good

Me and my friends come as a five, were looking for a good tekkit server to build on. If you need us all to do an application separately then please tell me and i will pass it on.

IGN: exolin, kevy21, Almarzy, HiddenMine and Kanadada

Have you ever been banned: None of us have ever been banned, we just like to build.

What do you plan to do on the server: Were hoping to build an amazing town, join a striving community, and make amazing machines.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? We have all used tekkit a lot, some of us are better at one thing while the others are better at the other. Together we make a complete package :)

IGN: motion_40

Have you ever been banned: NEVER

What do you plan to do on the server:build a sweet abode with solar power.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? pretty high made some cool stuff.

IGN: iheartporkchops

Have you ever been banned: yes but not for greifing

What do you plan to do on the server: help people and build tekkit stuffs uhhh..

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: ive build almost every machine legitly and used them

IGN - Aaronww_9

Have i ever been banned? - No

What do i plan to do? - Just play tekkit, nearly every tekkit server i go on either crashes or gets reset:(

experience with tekkit? - Not being cocky, but i pretty much know everything there is too know :L

IGN: Srien

Have you ever been banned: Nope never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to mostly use IC2 and RP2 with lots of EE thrown in

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 4/5 havn't messed around with rail craft yet

IGN:jsmalls128

Have you ever been banned:not on a tekkit server but for not using skype :P

What do you plan to do on the server:make friends and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? 7.2/10

Hello, I would like to appeal a ban. I was banned for griefing, I had griefed a house that had already been destroyed, I broke it thinking I would be okay, I am very sorry and have learnt my lesson, I promise i will never grief or steal again. I really wan't to join the server again to play with my friend MiniMiner000, I know I should of though about that before I did that and I apologize, if you will be kind enough to pardon my ban my IGN is ajennett762. Sorry (again)

IGN: imfamouslyknown

Have you ever been banned: no i have never been banned from any server i have ever played on.

What do you plan to do on the server: build, and coop with others

What is your experience level with Tekkit? slim, but i am a fast learned and i play often

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons