[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: blazer222

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: ive been on this server befor but now its whitelisted but i plan to carry on building my house and having fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Im great with tekkit i can build alot of factorys so i hope i can join and help.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: blazer222

What do you plan to do on the server: ive been on the server befor but i cant join any more im planning to carry on building my house and having fun helping people out

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Ive been playing tekkit for a while and i would love to help people with my experiance

IGN:Wilfre

Have you ever been banned: Once because of a corrupted admin. He was banned after he banned 8 people.

What do you plan to do on the server: I would mine, survive and build a computer shop.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? best I got up to was making an automatic mercinator into furnus into chest. Using wind power.

IGN:pielord24

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:have fun with the awesome mods

What is your experience level with Tekkit? pretty basic but I've watched a fair amount of tutorials

IGN:ajennett762

Have you ever been banned: Nope! Never ever ever!

What do you plan to do on the server:Have fun with my friend miniminer000 and flamesoldier1899

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm expierienced with equavelent exchange because i played it in singleplayer! and i will learn alot more about it when i join as my friends will help me with buildcraft and industrial craft!

IGN:Coloured_Pump

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Learn and teach people more about Tekkit

What is your experience level with Tekkit?Beginner, I have recently started playing, but know the basics, crafting ect.

IGN: olyblob

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun playing technic with other people

What is your experience level with Tekkit? good i have be playit of awhile now about 6/10

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to basically just play, have fun, and build machines!

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:I have been playing tekkit for a while now and i think me experience level is kinda high.

No IGN

Rest added.

IGN: mrchezco1995

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Play on it, Build stuffs, and Have Fun :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much, my friend just suggested this server to me. Thanks JGreen1996 :D

IGN: FLYTIME

Have you ever been banned: Nope

What do you plan to do on the server: I would like to play with a good and loving community

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I have little experience, but i will try to learn as much as I can.

IGN: konika444

What do you plan to do on the server: play with friends and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? beginner

IGN:Crunchyy

Have you been banned:no

what do you plan to do on this server have fun

what is your experience level with tekkit: i know most of it just some iam unsure on.

IGN:Dragonridar999

What do you plan to do on the server:Use equivailunt exchange and build a wizard tower

What is your experience level with Tekkit? im not very experienced i know some stuff but not a lot

Hello,

I would like to be whitelisted on this server because I have never been banned from a server and my Tekkit experience is upwards of 100 hours, if allowed onto the server i plan on using many different machines from all of the mods included in the modpack. I enjoy making many automated machine processes, so please consider allowing me onto your server.

IGN:pwnrLeah

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to build houses

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i just got it so i am not very good

IGN:pwnrLeah

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to build houses

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i just got it so i am not very good

IGN:Iceblade22

Have you ever been banned:Nope

What do you plan to do on the server:Complex machines, try to max out what I can do with most of the technic mods, find out new things I can do.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Fairly new, but not exactly a first timer. 1-10 i would say about a 4.5

IGN: xxxnizzaxxx

Have you ever been banned: never

What do you plan to do on the server: Make big shiny machines and gigantic power stations to power them

What is your experience level with Tekkit? predominantly IC2/buildcraft based, made large golum cooled Nuclear reactor that was producing over 1500 eu/t and also a geo gen station that was running about 500 eu/t. I like making power, lots and lots of power!!!!

Recently started playing around with EE and redpower (EE makes me feel dirty). Still not done much with railcraft yet though

IGN: Mmarz11

Have you ever been banned: Twice on a MineCraft server. One was a false accusation of hacking and the other was just me being an idiot at the time. I realized that I shouldn't have done it but it was too late. I was later unbanned for both of them. Haven't broken any rules since (or at least none that I know of).

What do you plan to do on the server: Probably build a lot of machinery and possibly some EE stuff (if what I want to do is not blacklisted).

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I started a Tekkit server recently but since it is a no whitelist server, it tends to get destroyed more. There was a rollback yesterday and that annoyed some people. My friend is playing this server so I want to play with him. I have played the Technic Pack SSP more and know a good amount about the server.

IGN:themegavigilent

What do you plan to do on the server:Establish a masters learning of Ic2,Bc And Rp

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:I play it alot i am pretty good at EE but okay with the other mods

1: Meowzaz21

2: I've never been banned from a server.

3: I plan on building up a fully automated mining rig, and make tons of scrap boxes. They're my passion. I'll probably build a small village too, since I love the way they look.

4. I've played on a few Tekkit servers with my buddies, and played Technic for a while, but it got pretty lonely with no one around.

1) Martakia

2) No I have not :D.

3) I plan to first start off with science, getting everything automated and build myself a quarry to auto mine before i head into the field of EE. Make friends, work together and build some awesome ish.

4) I have played Tekkit single player for about a week and have gotten used to the science side of it, as well as watching Yogscast and Duncan has helped me a lot with understanding Tekkit. Never played on any Tekkit servers, and this will be my first one :).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons