[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN:machwes

Have you ever been banned:once

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build many awesome things and just have fun with others.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I am really good in tekkit, I've played it a while.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Da_epic_1

Have you ever been banned: Sadly, yes. It was a long time ago though, My brother had hacked me, then went and griefed.

What do you plan to do on the server: To build. With redpower, new blocks, and machines, building can twenty times more fun, and detailed.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I would say 8. I've basically grasped EE and industrial craft, But sadly Im just grasping the basics in forestry and the other minor mods.

IGN:WTFBerserk

Have you ever been banned:No

What do you plan to do on the server:Hang out with a friend and build a base or city of some sort.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

Pretty experienced with most of the mods, primarily the IC2 and Dark Matter mods.

IGN: aramuna

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build sweet creations and interact with other players whist respecting and admiring their creations.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've used it on a private tekkit server ran by a friend for a few months.

IGN: aramuna

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server: Build sweet creations and interact with other players whist respecting and admiring their creations.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've used it on a private tekkit server ran by a friend for a few months.

I'm playing with this guy.

EDIT: How long does it normally take to get whitelisted?

IGN: gragrayson

Have you ever been banned: nope

What do you plan to do on the server: Create a house and become friends with everyone and helping out the noobs

What is your experience level with Tekkit? very high i have been playing it since about march or earlier can't really remember but i have good experiences with all the tekkit mods and have made some great stuff with them, even railcraft which a lot of people ignore

IGN: money12345

Have you ever been banned: Never.

What do you plan to do on the server: Finding new friends to play with, make creations and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I've been playing alot of single player, and i've been playing with my friends.

IGN: vatsug10

Have you ever been banned: never

What do you plan to do on this server: PLay with a friend of mine and probably build some stuff!! :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? A couple of weeks but i did play some on the technic pack

IGN: MilkyTea96

Have you ever been banned?: Not once. :)

What do you plan to do on this server?: Experiment with Tekkit, become part of the community, have fun.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Only what I've learned from "Tekkit With Duncan" from The Yogscast on Youtube. Never tried it hands on, and that's why I'm coming to you guys. :D

IGN: rude130

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Build and have fun

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Somewhat experienced

IGN: pdan123

Have you ever been banned: Nope.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to help where help is needed and, stay at my isolated home.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played a small portion of the mods but, I am new.

IGN: Jevo365

Have I ever been banned: No

What do I plan to do: I want to build lots of cool machinery, and learn new ideas from other players.

Experience in Tekkit: Medium, I am good but I wouldn't say I am amazing. I have played on a few servers and have been quite successful.

IGN:abbe59

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Im Thinking of only going on the railcraft routh

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Frome a scale of 1 to 10 im on a 9

IGN: hotboy943

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: build great stuff and help people ;D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? i know how to use most of the mods and i built some nice stuff.

IGN: Slopsable

What do you plan to do on the server: I'm planning to play on the server with my friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit? It's medium I think, im not a pro, but I do know something.

IGN:getsnooby

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server:i plan to play on the server with my friends.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? probably 6 out of 10.

IGN: thebob5246

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to play on the server with my friends and do a lot of EE. Most servers have it all blocked, but i will work with what isnt blocked.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing since January and I have remembered most of the recipes.

Have you ever been banned: Not from a public server but my friends banned me from my own IC2 server once lol

What do you plan to do on the server:Help people as best i can, make some friends, build some cool... stuff..., and have fun!

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have been playing maybe 3 or 4 months+; Ive also been playing Minecraft since December 2011!

Thank you for your consideration

ign:gamebox3000

have I ever been baned:no

what do you plan to do:Have fun building things with other people

whats your experience with tekkit: I know about 75ish % of the mod I just dont know how to do some of the smaller mods and forestry.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons