Crash Upon Starting.

Pastebin is down.

Did you make any changes to the mod before it started crashing? And when specifically does it crash.

The only change I had made was installing Optifine, hoping to raise the general frames per second.

It crashes immediately after the Mojang screen.

Full report at: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\.technic\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2013-07-09_13.41.46-client.txt Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

The text file is right here: http://pastebin.com/6Y5kipzJ

I'm sorry if I am of little help.

You probably did that wrong. Which version did you install, and how did you install it?

I had installed the version compatible with the current forge in the modpack.

I had installed it as I had multiple times before with winRAR, by c/p the files from the optifine main file to my tekkit.hexxit.jar.

I had installed the version compatible with the current forge in the modpack.

I had installed it as I had multiple times before with winRAR, by c/p the files from the optifine main file to my tekkit.hexxit.jar.

That looks fine to me, although I have not installed it on my pack so I'm not 100% sure. Maybe someone else could confirm those steps are correct.

Just to make sure, the pack worked before installing optifine?

That looks fine to me, although I have not installed it on my pack so I'm not 100% sure. Maybe someone else could confirm those steps are correct.

Just to make sure, the pack worked before installing optifine?

It did work, yes.

What's tekkit.hexxit.jar?

.technic I meant.

I then went into .hexxit

Then into the jar.

I wouldnt consider my self worthy of understanding Java errors but I believe there's a conflict between Optifines and another mod. Just to throw it out there, same problem occurs on MPS and it won't affect you until your actually interacting with the suits and tinker table.

Try deleting the hexxit folder (backup your saves) and launch the world without optifine.