Invalid username or password.

Rookie3

Use your minecraft username and password. Same one you used to buy the game at minecraft.net. If you forgot your password, there's a "Forgot password" option at minecraft.net.

Well I haven't forgot it and fuck me. I should have checked that minecraft.net and do things there. It has been a long time when I last time played this game but I do know things. Well I hope this thread would be pinned to keep other new users on track,

Well I haven't forgot it and fuck me. I should have checked that minecraft.net and do things there. It has been a long time when I last time played this game but I do know things. Well I hope this thread would be pinned to keep other new users on track,

If you have a premium Minecraft account, and you type in your username and password correctly, you will get in. I suggest typing your password into notepad first, to make sure you aren't making a mistake. Copy and paste the password from notepad into the Technic launcher. If it still doesn't work, try logging in at Minecraft.net. If you can't log into Minecraft.net, Technic isn't the problem. Also, is this only happening on Hexxit, or on all Minecraft things?

If you have a premium Minecraft account, and you type in your username and password correctly, you will get in. I suggest typing your password into notepad first, to make sure you aren't making a mistake. Copy and paste the password from notepad into the Technic launcher. If it still doesn't work, try logging in at Minecraft.net. If you can't log into Minecraft.net, Technic isn't the problem. Also, is this only happening on Hexxit, or on all Minecraft things?

Actually everything is OK now but still having stir about how to change skin. To all questions on your quote: Well it happened to all of them (I had to buy the game :P usually I play the crack versions because I am not really interested about to play online I am more lone wolf/Rookie on New Mombasa) But well if somebody wants me in to game just give me call in here.