Adding Mods from previous versions?

Recyclin

Is there anyway that any of the older mods can be added back in, I miss IC2 and Railcraft, they made the experience of the modpack last longer. You know? It made you have more to work towards. If not can I have some help with adding them in manually, its crashing whenever I try.

Please try Hexxit and start crying for combining Big Dig and Hexxit. Hexxit gives you loot and challenges. Worthwhile loot, challenges and large structures to compare yours with are missing from Tekkit and Big Dig. Hexxit has them.

I do play Hexxit, a lot actually, but I just get into the mood to play something technical but not have to do much in gathering resources, more based around large structures that I build myself for processing and creating power facilities and what not, sometimes the RPG element in Hexxit gets boring.

I do play Hexxit, a lot actually, but I just get into the mood to play something technical but not have to do much in gathering resources, more based around large structures that I build myself for processing and creating power facilities and what not, sometimes the RPG element in Hexxit gets boring.

Your hexxit resources are worthless when it comes to IC2 and Railcraft.

Just get the IC2 beta and download the latest stable of Railcraft.

Right. I played IC2 extensively. Greg Tech too.

But we have mekanism/minefactory/buildcraft/thermalexpansion/forestry.

I've played both, and except for fancy jetpack/armor/tools in IC2, we can do everything that IC2 did, without the mod.

Toss out something you miss from IC2, and we'll show you how it can be done (in most cases better) without it.

Oh! I see. You're agreeing with me that you don't need IC2 to do anything anymore?

But yea, that's what I'm saying. The original poster wanted IC2 back, but Big Dig has everything (nearly) that IC2 had, and in my opinion, does it better.

As far as building a ship and flying to the moon, that's galactic craft, as I'm sure you know, and that's already in Big Dig.

As for talking about Tekkit, why would you be talking about Tekkit when we're in the Big Dig thread?