Rift blade problems.

Inarx

Well. I suppose it's not so much the blade itself, as it is the portals it makes.

I accidentally made a portal a few days ago, and for some reason, it won't seem to go away. At all. I've tried going back and forth a few times, I tried using my rift remover, and nothing seems to work.

0ZQtr4a.png

The second portal is the result of me trying to spin the other one with my rift blade. That way at least no one would see it. Didn't quite work >.<;;

So. Anyone knows how

I have come across the same problem, I can't place it on the portal either. When you place a Dimensional Door is it supposed to be transparent? Also how exactly do you use a rift remover? If it's as simple as right clicking on the rift with it equipped then my game is messed up.

Never mind I figured it out. Just destroy the block that you placed the rift on then use the rift remover. I should have just played around more. I'm still confused on the Dimensional Door thing though. I'm sure it'll come to me.

Did you use the wooden door? I think it only goes towards the overworld. The rift blade doesn't open portals to the overworld.

Yes. Rift blades open portals to the overworld as well. Both of the portals I made lead to depth 0(the overworld).

Never mind I figured it out. Just destroy the block that you placed the rift on then use the rift remover. I should have just played around more. I'm still confused on the Dimensional Door thing though. I'm sure it'll come to me.

Thanks man. That worked like a charm. :P Problem solved.