!!!SERVER HOST NEEDED!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We deliver high performance Tekkit & Minecraft servers, you also get the benefit a customer support team that is ready to take your chat or jump in your server with you.

Slots ~18

Subdomain IP~~~~~~~~~~~~[YourName].damnserver.com

Ingame name~~~~~~~~~~~~BensDaMan

RAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2GB DDR3 1333MHz

Network~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~50Mb/s port

Currently Hosted Servers~~~2

Your suggestions for rules~~I can help you with rules when the server is up.

I can also help with permissions, configs and plugins!

Side note: If you want to see one of our public Tekkit Classic servers tekcopvp.damnserver.com

This will cost you just 12USD a month over PayPal

We deliver high performance Tekkit & Minecraft servers, you also get the benefit a customer support team that is ready to take your chat or jump in your server with you.

Slots ~18

Subdomain IP~~~~~~~~~~~~[YourName].damnserver.com

Ingame name~~~~~~~~~~~~BensDaMan

RAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2GB DDR3 1333MHz

Network~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~50Mb/s port

Currently Hosted Servers~~~2

Your suggestions for rules~~I can help you with rules when the server is up.

I can also help with permissions, configs and plugins!

Side note: If you want to see one of our public Tekkit Classic servers tekcopvp.damnserver.com

This will cost you just 12USD a month over PayPal

Sorry, nope.

It's a excellent deal. Could use more ram though considering it's a Tekkit server.

It wouldn't hurt, but I've run a Tekkit server no problem on an older laptop with 1 available GB of ram (32 bit OS =/)

My $1500 a day deal is still on the table, interested? I'd need the first day's pay in advance, though, because I don't actually own the hardware yet.

It wouldn't hurt, but I've run a Tekkit server no problem on an older laptop with 1 available GB of ram (32 bit OS =/)

My $1500 a day deal is still on the table, interested? I'd need the first day's pay in advance, though, because I don't actually own the hardware yet.

Uh, nope.

Well my server is running on 1.8 Gb. I've never monitored it but idle it uses around 1.5 Gb. Most I had on at once was like 8 people and it ran fine. But it is multithreaded and running on a ram disk so it can unload and load chunks very quickly which is something tekkit servers don't have.

Hmm, maybe my server is not so good of a judge. I've had 2 people on it at a time so far.

I've never monitored ram usage. My server is completely new though and not cluttered with chunk loaders, quarry, etc. Actually not a single machine yet, everyone is still setting up I think, always that one guy with a secret particle accelerator beneath his shack. I'm guessing when it turns into tekkit and not vanilla survival I'll need to increase Ram.