[0.6.5]Twisted Tekkit[PvP/PvE][4 slots][Whitelist][Hamachi]

chikapuu44

This server will not be running

Hey guys so this is a new Tekkit Lite server i'm starting called Twisted Tekkit. The server will be somewhat role playing. For example one could open a blacksmith shop or a bakery, or a huge factory that makes who knows what. I will not be adding any plugins simply because i want everything to be simple. The server will not be up 24/7 however it will be up most of the day U.S Eastern time. Also, I would like to make the server mostly under 18. The server is whitelisted so you must apply, if i accept your application i will send you all the hamachi info and the i.p. If you apply i will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind there are only 4 spots.

For those who don't like to read

1. Whitelisted

2. Under 18

3. Hamachi

4. Somewhat Role play

5. Not 24/7 but up most of the day U.S Eastern Time

6. No plugins

7. 4 spots

Application:

IGN:

Experience with Tekkit Lite:

Ban history:

Goals on the server:

Anything Extra*:

ign: playtoop

Experience with tekkit lite: i played alot of it then took a break for awhile and now im getting back into it

ban history: i got banned once becasue i destroyed some wool that you werent supposed to but i didnt know because it was a german server

Goals on the server: make an awesome factory

IGN: BLI99

Experience With Tekkit Lite: I have always played the original Tekkit, ever since it was first released, and have been playing Tekkit Lite ever since the recent update with all the new Mod Packs, so I do have some pretty decent experience with it.

Ban History: I don't unusually play multiplayer Tekkit (except with friends), but I have been banned one time on a Tekkit server byt these 10 year old kids who owned the server and got rid of everyone for no good reason.

Goals On The Server: My goals for this server is to help it grow and gain many player, I would one day love to help run it, and keep everything orderly.

Anything Extra: I have a lot of experience as head Admins as I helped out with many Vanilla Minecraft servers, and would love to help this server grow as a part of the server staff as I mentioned before.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you except me into this lvoely looking server!

-BLI99

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Mystic_wulf (Same as my Name)

Experience with Tekkit Lite: on a scale i'd say (6/10) I know how to build basic - intermediate machines.

Ban history: Friend's server, cause we get in a lot of fights o_O

Goals on the server: Build my massive cookie factory. >:3

Anything Extra*: I can build interesting structures, also have a bit of skill in redstone :P