[3.1.2] Social Disorder [PVE/Light PVP] [30 Slots] [24/7] [GriefPrevention, LWC] [EE Enabled]

Hyren

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Hyren, This has been a problem for the past few days. The area around our base, specifically the entire ocean biome there, is lagging. Lagging so much that Me and my friend Nvan can't warp out of our base to make a new one.

Any thoughts why/help would be appreciated,

We're working on trying to see if the problem's on our side.

Alright, lemme check things out today. I've been away for a couple of days. And no, whatever has happened to spawn is probably something unwanted. I'll check it out when I get on.

Edit - Spawn is fixed. Rebanned both amulets. Disabled right clicking with ring of arcana.

Edit 2 - Cleaned up a ton of lava around spawn.

Alright, looks like the server is back to normal again. This is why I shouldn't leave for longer than 12 hours. However since I have other things in my life it's unavoidable that I do that so hopefully my tweaking with the server with prevent it from being messed up again.

Hyren- grief is getting out of hand, along with lag. half of the times I've gone to spawn now, it's been griefed. and to mention the lag, every few server restarts, all the machines and condensers freak out! the machine will smelt (or whatever) the item then, it will go back to the previous item in "do it" box. sadly, my conclusion is that, more items need to be banned. also- how much memory are you buying for how much? you maybe getting the lower side of the bargain.

I fixed spawn again, also I figured out why it was still gettin griefed after rebanning some items. It was my fault because I messed up the item ban codes slightly. Basically I made it so the items couldn't be crafted, but anyone who already had them still had them. I solved that problem.

Also, I hopefully fixed the lag issue. Lemme know if it keeps up.

1. spawn is grief a little bit.

2. sometimes the server is unable to connect for a hour or two.

3. how did you set up a site?

4. i dont know how to send messages on the social disorder site. D:

5. will i be able to make a forum where we can talk about what we think about the server on the social disorder site?

1 - What's a little?

2 - Lemme know when it happens so I can look into it.

3 - Co-owner owns a server so we set up a quick forum.

4 - You can create a topic just like on any forum.

5 - If you have an account on the forum site there shouldn't be anything preventing you from posting.

Alright, at the risk of upsetting everyone who is still enjoying the server I have some bad news. Server is probably gonna shut down on the 12th. My co-owner doesn't want to pay for another money, and I don't have the money to fund it all myself. Also while it may sound selfish I've pretty much gotten my kicks out of the server too. I haven't been on it in weeks because I've been playing other games and doing other things in general.

If money wasn't an issue I'd happily keep it open, but for something I'm not particularly interested in anymore I'm not ready to lay down all the money needed to do so, especially when I barely make enough to get by as it is.

So yeah, it's bad news and it sucks. Get your kicks in while you can.

Alright, at the risk of upsetting everyone who is still enjoying the server I have some bad news. Server is probably gonna shut down on the 12th. My co-owner doesn't want to pay for another money, and I don't have the money to fund it all myself. Also while it may sound selfish I've pretty much gotten my kicks out of the server too. I haven't been on it in weeks because I've been playing other games and doing other things in general.

If money wasn't an issue I'd happily keep it open, but for something I'm not particularly interested in anymore I'm not ready to lay down all the money needed to do so, especially when I barely make enough to get by as it is.

So yeah, it's bad news and it sucks. Get your kicks in while you can.

How much is it per month?

I'll see what I can do. I can't promise a full $30 but I might be able to send $15 or so your way each month if I can. I'll let you know when I get my paycheck for last month.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons