[3.1.2] Social Disorder [PVE/Light PVP] [30 Slots] [24/7] [GriefPrevention, LWC] [EE Enabled]

Hyren

I'm not going to ask for donations, but if you choose to do so it would be nice of you.

Edit - However, I am fairly content to let it end. It had a good run and I barely spend time on it anymore. It's been almost entirely unmoderated for two weeks now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to ask for donations, but if you choose to do so it would be nice of you.

Edit - However, I am fairly content to let it end. It had a good run and I barely spend time on it anymore. It's been almost entirely unmoderated for two weeks now.

Guess I won't donate if you don't really want to run the server. If anything, I can give you creative/mod on my server as you ran a good server and I could always use more staff :P

Well it's not so much that I don't want to run it. I'll tell you the bigger issue. It's that I wouldn't want to take your money and then realize I can't throw down the difference if my account wasn't good enough. And I'm not saying that I want you to donate the whole price of the server, don't get the wrong idea. I just don't want to feel like a monster for taking someone's donatation and then shutting the server down anyway because my budget is so awful.

The server is very laggy. Please tell me if it is just me. I really do love this server, but I have been away for a long time. Two reasons for this is because I haven't been really bothered to play tekkit lately and I was also on a holiday in Singapore

I don't think there is anything I can do about lag at this point without upgrading the server or installing some serious antilag plugins. Considering the current nebulous status of the server I don't think either will be happening, unfortunately.

i feel like you wasted you'r time hyren, if you only did this for a few months. i enjoyed the couple of weeks i was here, but it seems you let it slip. it's a bit disheartening to here you say what what said, because it's almost like you don't want it to run. i know everyone has trouble with money, as do I, but $30 isn't very much. a server isn't just about the owner's enjoyment, it's about the players to. i hope you get the right message from this, not the pouncing attack one. sorry if i offended you in anyway, because it seems i do that from time to time by the words i choose to use.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons