[3.1.2] Tech Elites - 50 slots [24/7] [PvP] [EE Enabled]

BagOfN00bs

IP = play.techelites.net

Website = www.techelites.net

We're a new Tekkit Classic server with an already growing community. We are always looking for more players to join in the fun and help build a great server which focuses on making the environment enjoyable for the players.

The server is a PvP server, however properties can be claimed and will be protected by grief, properties that have not been claimed however may fall victim to griefing.

== RULES ==

• No griefing claimed properties
  • No hacking or using hacked clients
  • No duping
  • Do not harrass staff or players
  • Do not ask for items lost to CLAG
  • Swearing is allowed, but be mature
  • Do not ask to be given ranks
  • Do not ask for creative mode
  • Do not ask for staff to spawn in items
  • Have fun and enjoy playing Tekkit!

== BANNED ITEMS ==

• World Anchors
  • Forcefields
  • Infernal Armor
  • Black hole band
  • Computers
  • Tesla Coil
  • Tunnel Bore
  • Turtles
  • All rings except Swiftwolf's

Come join the fun! :)

so cant connect its got the numbers 1.3 in red next to your server and grays out my join server button and when i direct join it gives me this error "Internal exception : java.net.Socketexception: connection reset:

i also get an end of stream error

I have played on alot of server's so far and in my opinion this one is the best out of all of them. The staff are amazing at there job's and very helpful to all players. The owners of this server have created an amazing community that thrives and grows bigger by the day with new player who are getting helped by staff and other friendly players. Im glad i joined this server and i highly recommend this server to anybody that wants to get away from abusive staff and hateful players. I hope you enjoy this server as much as i do

~Emjman4

This server is the best I've seen in a long time. The staff/players are very nice to you and are almost always willing to help. It's almost always up and when the server restarts every 3 hours to reduce lag its usually only down for 15-30 seconds which is a lot better then some other servers I've played on. If there are any new tekkit players out there looking for a server you don't have to look anymore because this server is for you!

this server will blow you away with its awesomeness. the owners (bagofnoobs and plop) have done a great job. the community is amazing and there is a aura of co-operation between all players. if you join this server you will not regret it, if you don't you will find no other server like it, it is second to none

IP = play.techelites.net

Website = www.techelites.net

We're a new Tekkit Classic server with an already growing community. We are always looking for more players to join in the fun and help build a great server which focuses on making the environment enjoyable for the players.

The server is a PvP server, however properties can be claimed and will be protected by grief, properties that have not been claimed however may fall victim to griefing.

== RULES ==

• No griefing claimed properties
  • No hacking or using hacked clients
  • No duping
  • Do not harrass staff or players
  • Do not ask for items lost to CLAG
  • Swearing is allowed, but be mature
  • Do not ask to be given ranks
  • Do not ask for creative mode
  • Do not ask for staff to spawn in items
  • Have fun and enjoy playing Tekkit!

== BANNED ITEMS ==

• World Anchors
  • Forcefields
  • Infernal Armor
  • Black hole band
  • Computers
  • Tesla Coil
  • Tunnel Bore
  • Turtles
  • All rings except Swiftwolf's

Come join the fun! :)

Amazing server so much fun!

No lag!

Very Friendly Staff!

Very few banned items!

I think u will have great fun on this server! Please come on in and join us!!

Out of the 7 servers I joined, this is the best! At first, I was looking for a server on which destruction catalysts were unbanned for mining. I didnt find any! "Thats it. I will mine with a pickaxe!" I joined this server, and its great! The staff is excellent, the players are nice, and I have ran into only 1 griefer! (He is banned now obviously.) I love watching the community grow!