[Request] Looking for an official CHANGELOG !

kawaiiwolf

Between updates, it'd be nice to know which mods got updated to which versions (as well as which mods were added/removed), and which block ids got updated/taken away/added. Not looking for something terribly complicated, just what has changed between the current version and the previous version >.> I hope that this can become a sort of regular thing.

• Forum Administrators

WOAH I AM MAD. MAD ABOUT CHANGE LOGS.

No really, we'll try to get change logs going here in the future, as it is really handy. We also hate it when people don't bother with them and we should at least practice improving ourselves that much.

No promises, but once we get settled with the chaos of the launcher we'll try our best to get a change log going.

WOAH I AM MAD. MAD ABOUT CHANGE LOGS.

No really, we'll try to get change logs going here in the future, as it is really handy. We also hate it when people don't bother with them and we should at least practice improving ourselves that much.

No promises, but once we get settled with the chaos of the launcher we'll try our best to get a change log going.

Thank you very much! If there's something that we as a community can do to help, I'm sure there are more than enough people here willing to support! But an official changelog makes server administration much easier, especially for those of us who check every day (in dismay of late due to lack of updates) the other developer's blogs.

• 2 weeks later...