[0.6.5] TerraTekkit [PVP/PVE][30 SLOTS] [No Dimensional Dors]

john01dav

Thread Outdated. Please use the new thread.

Connect With: terratekkit.hopto.org

Description:

We are a brand new tekkit lite server from the creators of terrastorm dedicated to providing the best experience possible to you, the player. We go about this by using a strong and revolutionary anti-grief plugin that allows you to claim your land and protect it from griefers. We also strive to keep the chat clean by the use of anti-swearing and spam plugins so justice will be served to spammers and the like. We also have a dedicated staff team comprised of the best moderators and admins willing to help. So join now for an experience you will never be able to imagine tekkit lite without!

Server Rules:

- No Griefing - Instant ban

- No Trolling - Tempban

- No Disrespecting staff - Whatever the staff you disrespect chooses

- No using exploits. Because of the way mods are coded the claiming system in imperfect and is unable to protect everything so please be considerate. - Ban

- Large pits are very ugly so place all quarries should be located in the mining world there is a portal located at spawn to get there. - Deleting the quarry and possible ban

- To get member make a cool base then talk to a moderator, admin or the owner.

- No spamming - Mute

- No racisim sexisum or similar - Ban

- Keep swearing to a minium. We do not have an anti-swearing plugin right now because we want the server to be as free as possible however one will be added if this is abused. - Mute

- No inappropriate talk. We are not a rated G server but all ages are welcome so please be considerate. - Mute/ban

- No asking for any ranks other than member. We will give these out as we see fit.

Server ranks:

Guest - Basic access to commands and mod items

Member - Extended access to commands and mod items

Mini-vip - Access to some additional perks see donation store for details. Price: $1 USD

Vip - Access to some additional perks see donation store for details. Price: $5 USD

Moderator - The first level of staff, can ban, mute, tempban, etc.

Admin - The second level of staff. Should stabilise the server if it misbehaves.

Owner - Unrestricted access to the entire server and all mod items

Chunk Loaders:

To chunk load an area use a chunk loader from the chicken chunks mod. All players are limited to 18 chunks (may change at a later time).

Ranking System:

There is a ranking system to prevent players form doing anything bad. It takes time to rank up and get access to new items.

Admin Shop:

An adminshop that allows you to buy stuff so you can always have enough to finish your prices.

Server Features:

We use essentials so all the basics are there for you!

We use a plugin called griefprevention allowing you to claim your land and protect it from griefers.

If you forget to claim your land we also employ the use of a logging and rollback plugin (it is a secret which one it is).

Quarry Rules:

All quarries must be located in the mining world/age. Do /warp minehere to get there

Banned Items:

There are very few banned items. In order to gain access to some items you must build a good base then talk to a moderator to get the member rank.

The list of banned item ids follows with the reasons:

- 209 - Server breaking or exploitable item VIPs may access this

- 210 - Server breaking or exploitable item VIPs may access this

- 235 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 236 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 237 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 239 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 1956 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 11561 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 11562 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 250:15 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 30208 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 30214 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 30215 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 200 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 201 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 202 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 203 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 204 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 205 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 206 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 4094 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 4095 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 8958 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 8959 - Server breaking or exploitable item

- 4077 - Use a chunk loader for chunk loading.

- 4090 - Use a chunk loader for chunk loading.

- 155 - Requires member rank. Get a good base then talk to a moderator.

- 157 - Requires member rank. Get a good base then talk to a moderator.

- 233 - Requires member rank. Get a good base then talk to a moderator.

- 192:2 - Very annoying and loud. May annoy other players

- 192:1 - Very annoying and loud. May annoy other players

Ok, I am almost done with the donation ranks. You will get the following perks for 30 days for $5:

- Access to the /tp command

- Access to turtles

- Access to set up to 10 homes.

If anyone believes this is unfair, a bad price or would like to recommend more features please reply to this comment.

your server sounds great do you need any staff at all?

well if you do here is a veery good one

in Game Name:jvb50m

W)hat time do you play:matters

How much do you play:2 to 4 hours or more

Any Staff Experience: yes

Servers you were Staff on:sub city craft (op) idk what the name is but here is the ip is 184.164.136.10:25591Is the Server still open:yes to both

Servers you were Staff on:sub city craft (op) idk what the name is but here is the ip is 184.164.136.10:25591Is the Server still open:yes to both

I am working on getting a proper forum up and running for the server so please post your staff application there. As for the current staff application it would help if it were properly formatted. Also the real staff application template will be much harder. Also atm I am doing fine by myself however I have the ranks set up so I can promote people if needed. You are not on my list of possible people to be promoted though because I deny your application.

I am currently working on getting the server it's own forum. Please post your application there with the provided template. It would help if you formatted your post correctly too. I also do not need any staff atm I am doing just fine by myself.

Ok, I got the new server forum up and running. go to http://terratekkit.beastnode.net/

• 2 weeks later...

I am extremely sorry for the downtime lately. It is a one time occurrence and will probably never happen again. I sincerely hope that all of you can forgive me. It happened when I was on vacation the server crashed and I was unable to access a computer so I was unaware of the server being down at all. To prevent something like this from happening again I have implemented an automatic server-uncrasher that will restart the server in case of a crash. Please forgive me and join the server again.

as soon as I joined I was told "I wish you choke in my sleep and die, you bitch."

I can't remember who said it, but unfortenly I will not be joining your server.

I am extremely sorry for what has happened to you. If you can tell me roughly when it happened I can check the log and ban whoever said that. Even if you do not care if he gets banned then please tell me when it happened so that I can ban him.

I am extremely sorry for what has happened to you. If you can tell me roughly when it happened I can check the log and ban whoever said that. Even if you do not care if he gets banned then please tell me when it happened so that I can ban him.

this might be partly my fault because i have a bad habbit of using direct connect when joinning a server, because when i looked at what the server title it said " down time _____ :( ". but it was about 10:15 on friday.

this might be partly my fault because i have a bad habbit of using direct connect when joinning a server, because when i looked at what the server title it said " down time _____ :( ". but it was about 10:15 on friday.

It is not possible for it to be your fault as joining a server form the list actually just starts a direct connect to the stored ip.

I have a sad announcement to make. The server's world has had to be reset. We sincerely hope that you can understand this we put in days of effort to find another way than a reset however none of our attempts succeeded. All players have had there in-game balance, there inventory and location reset along with the world. The ranks (guest, member, moderator, etc.) have been kept so if you were a member you will remain a member. Around 25% of the chunks within the world became corrupted due to an interaction bug between logistics pipes and computercraft. That is all we know.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the world got corrupted again and needs to be reset. To help combat this issue in the future we are currently working on an automated full server backup system. We apologize for the inconvenience however there was nothing we can do. See in-game message on join for details.

For people who purchased the quantum+ kit: Talk to a staff member and your kit will be spawned back in for you.

• 1 month later...