Tekkit - All Block IDs

Hey Guys!

I have a little Tekkit Server with a Plugin, called Towny. To use it completely, I need all complete Block IDs (complete means not only ID 136 but 136:1, 136:2, ...) . To write it out takes too much time, i'd tryed it...

Do someone have a list with all of these IDs? It would be perfect, if they are all in one line and seperated by a comma (for ex.: "1,2,3,4,5" for The IDs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) in a textfile.

Thanks for Help!

There used to be a PDF on the Tekkit download page, it's MIA. What I'd personally try next involves getting your hands dirty.

First, I'd grab Notepad++ if you're on Windows, http://sourceforge.net/projects/notepad-plus/

Secondly, on your server, go to /tekkit/config/, and start popping open config files and scrolling until you find block IDs. I.E. IC2.cfg contains IC2 block IDs. I noticed EE mod IDs are in the file /tekkit/mod_EE.props .

The microblocks are going to suck no matter what. What I'd do is write down the order the microblocks varieties come in, in NEI, and use that to your advantage. So each time you have a new item to put in, you know the next X IDs are going to be a variation on that microblock item.

But, before you start doing that, you might use the search function here and make sure no one else has tried this.