Need a server owner

I need someone to basically own my server,

By doing the plugins, spawn and all of the other stuff. I am currently paying for it and I am on holiday. I need someone with experience in this roll and not a 12 year old.

Please fill in this form

*Ingame name:

*Skype name (you must have it):

*Experience in role:

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!);

What roles will you want me to do (e.g. Website etc):

If you are picking staff what are you looking for:

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress

Extra info about you and other stuff:

*compulsory - must be answered

I really need help here guys, you get to be owner without paying for the server (that's a good deal)

*Ingame name: Tickle12345

*Skype name (you must have it): SonicVoid

*Experience in role: Very high, i own over 280 server hosted from my computer, i know a lot about server,plugins, computers, etc.

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!); About 5 minutes or less

If you are picking staff what are you looking for: I am looking to help the server and make it fun to play on (If not already fun)

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress: I Play About 10 Hours a day

Extra info about you and other stuff: i am very experienced with computers, i'm young but intelligent.

*Ingame name: OptimalBubble

*Skype name (you must have it): Jay.cutts31 Mic currently not working.

*Experience in role: I have much experience as staff member not as much as an owner but i can give it ago i'm not so great at plugins as such. I'm a great builder and an Excellent Head-Admin of i'm needed i can take care of who's staff and staff ranks. i had a few in-mind depending on what kind off server you're making. I'm currently a moderator in a small Tekkit Classic server which only has max around 15 players on at once. i also am 'HeadAnti-Grief team' of another server called 'Kingdom of Shadows'. i have been Head-Admin on server in the past such as 'IOn's Tekkit' Which was an amazing server we got a £200 Donater :D.

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!): Like i said i'm not so great at making server more about running them and making rules and looking after staff and such.

*What roles will you want me to do (e.g. Website etc): I'm Quite good at making a running 'Enjin' Website i'v been doing it for a while now and it's kinda easy for me now. I'm looking for sort off a Head-Admin role on the server someone who's in-charge off staff and there ranks like chooses who's staff and if they get promoted and that.

*If you are picking staff what are you looking for: I'm looking with someone with potential to be staff not just; I want to be op.. Someone who really wantes to help people on the server and make a change and already helps out a lot.

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress: I Normally play Tekkit everyday because i enjoy the game it's a lot off fun and since i have nothing else to do with all my spare time.

*Extra info about you and other stuff: I'm 16 years old i'm from England. I'm good at most mods in tekkit such as EE2, Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft; I'm not so great at Redpower and ComputerCraft they are my weak points. I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now.

I'm not Looking for a Owner role on the server just like a Head-Admin role as such.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My staff rank ideas in order:

[Trial-Moderator]............. To see if they can get Moderator. Commands: /Kick and Some others

[Moderator]................... Normal Moderator. Commands: /Tempban, /Kick, /Core Protect and others.

[Anti-Grief Team]............ Deals with Griefing related stuff. /Tempban, /Ban, /Core Protect, World Edit (To fix) and others.

[Admin]........................ Normal Server Admin. All Commands (OP).

[Developer].................... Plugin Development. All Commands (OP).

[Head-Admin]................. In-charge off All staff and who becomes staff. All Commands (OP).

[CO-Owner].................... Not Quite owner but still runs the server. All Commands (OP).

[Owner]........................ Runs the server pays for it.. ect. All Commands (OP).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-OptimalBubble

*Ingame name: Tickle12345

*Skype name (you must have it): SonicVoid

*Experience in role: Very high, i own over 280 server hosted from my computer, i know a lot about server,plugins, computers, etc.

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!); About 5 minutes or less

If you are picking staff what are you looking for: I am looking to help the server and make it fun to play on (If not already fun)

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress: I Play About 10 Hours a day

Extra info about you and other stuff: i am very experienced with computers, i'm young but intelligent.

It's almost i'm possible to run over 280 Minecraft server on one Computer. It's hard to run 2 alone.

Let me guess? Auto-Denied for Lying.

get your finger out of your ass and start running the dam server and stop asking stupid question about who can run your server

love ya

I am on holiday.

No need to be rude. It's not a stupid question, it's a mature request for an experienced server admin.

get your finger out of your ass and start running the dam server and stop asking stupid question about who can run your server

love ya

Unlike sad people like you who try to insult people all day long, I have a life and I rather someone more experienced to do it quicker than I would and that would be more efficient. Also it's not a question it's a request, next time you try to insult someone, GET YOUR FACTS right, also some touching up on your grammar could help you get a job in the future.

*Ingame name: PBlock96

*Skype name (you must have it): pblock961

*Experience in role: I currently own a vanilla server, and I have run a public Tekkit server

for around 7months before

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!); Depends on how cooperative you are and what you allow me to do.

What roles will you want me to do (e.g. Website etc): Website, Communicating with me (Very Important!).

If you are picking staff what are you looking for: People that I can trust. If I cannot trust them then there is no reason to give them any power.

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress: I can be on after school most days. However I do have a few collage level courses (Beware the Homework).

Extra info about you and other stuff: The server I ran was pretty successful, however I had to shut it down because I ran out of time with schoolwork and FRC. The vanilla server that I run currently has about 5-7 people on all the time, and up to about 17 at peak times. I am looking right now to get back into running modded servers. I was kinda spoiled by the community of my first server, and honestly, the best time of my server-running life was when I was running the Tekkit server.

Note: Running a server is 100% different from being an admin on a server, and i have seen people that think it is the same completely ruin servers.

NOTA BENE: I despise essentials.

*Ingame name: fireblade100

*Skype name (you must have it): Logan Bee

*Experience in role: I have been a staff member (mod, admin, and co-owner) on multiple servers from vanilla Minecraft to Tekkit Classic. I have taken care of multiple issues on the servers, such as x-ray users, hackers, power abuse, simple miscommunication among players resulting in a full on war, to just issues setting up various things properly. I'm sorry, I don't know how to install plug-ins, but I would definitely be able to monitor the server throughout the day, as well as set up a spawn or anything else that needs to be built.

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!); The spawn would be built fairly fast. Really it depends on how big you want it, and what you want it to look like. Plug-ins, again, I am sorry I don't know how to set them up. Selecting staff would obviously take a while!

What roles will you want me to do (e.g. Website etc): I could do the website (wouldn't be absolutely amazing, but it would be nice) as well as anything inside the server. It would be up to you to install plug-ins, etc. I have never owned a server outside of Hamachi, so I would need a small bit of explanation about technical things. Also, I would need you to ask me questions when you need answers!

If you are picking staff what are you looking for: I wouldn't pick staff right away! I would have them go through a sort of training process. Give them a few simple commands, and work their way from there. I might also retrieve feedback from other players as well. Anyways, in the person, I would look for: A good attitude towards other players, at least somewhat of an ability to oversee the server, and the ability to compromise and work with me and others. Sure, I'd prefer the person to have some experience in being part of the staff of a server, but everyone must start somewhere! Truthfully, I would only want a few staff members. I'd only want what I need... I don't need 30 mods hounding me about different issues at once!

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress: I would be online for a goood 4 to 7 hours between 11:00am and 2:00am. That is, until school starts back up. During then I would be able to send you a quick message on Skype around 5:30am, which I assume you wouldn't be up at that time, and any time after 4:30pm Monday - Friday. Friday and Saturday nights I would be free to do as I would now.

--Extra info about you and other stuff.--

•Well, I have been playing Minecraft since it was first in Beta. Ever since then I have been at least playing on servers. It wasn't until about a year and a half ago I started becoming interested in helping to host a server, such as being part of the staff. After a while, I did help on quite a few servers!

•I am in the 9th grade, so I am sorry if homework or projects keep me every once in a while!

•I love Tekkit Classic...

•My email is [email protected]

•I can give you any other information you would need or want through Skype (etc).

*Ingame name: tman11233

*Skype name (you must have it): tman9927

*Experience in role: hosted 5 different servers and help staff 2.

*How quick can you set it all up (the quicker the better!!!); How fast do you need it?

What roles will you want me to do (e.g. Website etc):mainly the website

If you are picking staff what are you looking for: Honestly I would get to know players on the server and watch players and after that i can offer some players to apply and decide by if they have ever worked on a server or helped on one

*How often are you online ingame and to update me in progress: I am on minecraft as much as I can be.

Extra info about you and other stuff:

I will start school on the 8th and I am in the 9th grade, my school hours are 7:00 am to 3:00 pm

like playing with tekkit classic.

Questions:

Will you be hosting it?

Are you going to have the plugins you want installed?

Application for Temporary Ownership of EpicHarrison's Tekkit Server

Ingame name: FinalCorruption

Experience in role: My experience with running servers is about average, to above average. I have been the following ranks;

Owner: 2

Co-Owner: 3

Staff Supervisor: 2

Admin: 5

Moderator: 5

I was never demoted for abuse of power, only reason I am no longer those ranks is because: Server shutdowns, Not enough time to play, Found someone older than me, and last but not least, failed to make a payment to the host.

How quickly can I set it up:

Well, currently I am having problems with my server that I am trying to start. Some minor things, but I could probably set up your server, with the plugins of your choice in a few days. Roughly 4 days maximum for plugins, and depending on how large of a spawn area, and it's content, perhaps another week, or two.

Roles:

I can easily manage the server, players, staff, plugins, and events. If you like, you can take over the website, which you can update with what I give you for information from the server.

When picking staff, I look for:

Maturity, Respect, Activity, playfulness, attitude.

Maturity of an adult

Respect for all players and staff

Plays at least 4 hours

Can joke around once in a while

Has a positive attitude

Online time:

I can usually be online for about 5-9 hours a day. Weekends, probably longer. I can update you when I log, or if something is going on that you should definitely know about.

Extra info:

Well, I am decently acquainted with most plugins. I can usually hand-write just about every permissions plugin, and am able to easily change the settings within others. I have only been banned once, and that was because I went to help a friend who had been greifed, and the staff automatically blamed me instead.

• 2 weeks later...