need help with deployer not placing lava

peeves91

Hi all,

I am trying to have a deployer place a block of lava, and then a pump sucks it up into BC pipes. The problem is the deployer won't place the lava. However, when I take a deployer elsewhere and try this, it works. Is it because the deployer is under the pump?

is there a Deployer in Tekkit? I couldn't find it. Do have an additional mod installed?

Since I can't test it, I'll just take a stab and say you're probably right about it being under a pump; try putting a Deployer (or maybe several) to place lava adjacent to the pump main line (i.e., offset by one). Maybe if you placed lava around it then it would create a pool from which it could pump. I know that pumps grab water from spots not actually directly beneath, so perhaps that would be the solution to your dilemma.

Okay, first off aren't Deployers are part of RedPower 2, meaning it would be in Tekkit Lite/Tekkit Classic, so weir I'm sure there isn't one. Unless I'm missing something, and there is another mod that has that(although I'm not sure). Next if we are talking about Redpower 2 it can only place liquids in an area where they can't flow, so a 1x1 hole is needed. Although the pump shouldn't be interfering. Of course there might be another mod which adds a block called the Deployer, in which case ignore what I am saying.