THE SUMMIT - UK Based Small, Mature (1.0.5) - PVE / Community / Whitelist

Mr1ncognit0

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ALL.

I HAVE PUT THE SERVER RESOURCE INTO THE FTB - UNLEASHED SERVER.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE OP TO THE SUMMIT PROBOARDS AND APPLY FOR W/L THERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US ON THE FTB UNLEASHED SERVER.

DUE TO RESOURCES THE POPULATION WILL BE LIMITED.

THANKS

MR 1

Please note.

So I don't get it, still Hexxit or FTB Unleashed? Well here goes: IGN: Endsin

My reasoning is that, progressive play of Hexxit is nothing if you haven't got a thing to show for it, and to show to friends. So, show me some love and...perhaps whitelist me? :)

i'd like to join IGN: blueboy_01 and 2 other friends that want to join with me : thefyeboys and Dekoreon123

reason: we've been playing together for the past few days but my server was too laggy so I decided that i would look for a server with what it seems like friendly people and this fits the bill

on the spot! I'd like to be notified via skype at zac07 with a blue ogre thank you for reading if you do :)

We are FTB unleashed

go to the summit fourms (in the op) to apply

i'd like to join IGN: blueboy_01 and 2 other friends that want to join with me : thefyeboys and Dekoreon123

reason: we've been playing together for the past few days but my server was too laggy so I decided that i would look for a server with what it seems like friendly people and this fits the bill

on the spot! I'd like to be notified via skype at zac07 with a blue ogre thank you for reading if you do :)

Thanks for clicking in.

Your title needs work, and not signing your posts is in the rules. You also need some more relevant server information, even if you have to copy/paste from your server site and tweak it. Yes, I know this is an old thread, but there are only so many mods on here.

Your title needs work, and not signing your posts is in the rules. You also need some more relevant server information, even if you have to copy/paste from your server site and tweak it. Yes, I know this is an old thread, but there are only so many mods on here.

I will talk to him we are actually not even hexxit anymore we have moved to ftb,

and what do you mean by not signing your post.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons