Technic 7.0.0 in launcher options

Sal Paradise

Question

I noticed that you can choose "Technic 7.0.0 / MC 1.2.5" now in the laucher options.

Does anybody know what that's about? AFAIK none of the major mods except EE is ready for 1.2.5 yet...

I'd try it but I adjusted my install of the rec build a bit and I'm afraid of messing things up.

Also, is there some sort of list of which version of the mods is included in which build?

Biendeo's thread (http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,3015.0.html) is very helpful, but that's only for 6.1.0. Mainly I'd like to know if ComputerCraft 1.31 is in 6.1.1. Can't wait to watch the blinkenlights ASCII version of Star Wars in my own private Minecraft Cinema room!

6 answers to this question

It's the Dev build, unless I am mistaken. It would make sense to me that they are starting it before all the major mods have updated.

I mean, they are gonna be adding all the mods eventually, why not start with whatever is ready now?

It's the Dev build, unless I am mistaken. It would make sense to me that they are starting it before all the major mods have updated.

I mean, they are gonna be adding all the mods eventually, why not start with whatever is ready now?

Ah ok, I just guessed that they would at least wait for IC and BC to be updated before they put it online...

But I'm just a simple mortal who knows nothing about the magical mysteries of technic development... ;)

Whut? Sorry if I'm stupid, but I don't have the slightest idea what you mean... if this is a reference to multiplayer: I only play SSP...

Try connecting to port 666 on towel.blinkenlights.nl . Do it a few times. Then go on a server with computercraft and try to hack together some way of getting Telnet stuff going over HTTP. It's boring if you do it to yourself, but it's mildly amusing if you drop it on someone else. Or you could stick it in an adventure map. Hm...

Try connecting to port 666 on towel.blinkenlights.nl . Do it a few times. Then go on a server with computercraft and try to hack together some way of getting Telnet stuff going over HTTP. It's boring if you do it to yourself, but it's mildly amusing if you drop it on someone else. Or you could stick it in an adventure map. Hm...

Yeah but that's why I want to know if CC 1.3.1 is in technic 6.1.1 because the giant monitors only come with 1.3.1.

And no need for telnet then, as the blinkenlights starwars seems to be integrated in that version of CC.

As far as I understood that's the secret program they are talking about in the CC forums... Not 100% sure about that though...