Tekkit server software crashes when booting up. Help!

ianfort

Hello. I'm currently trying to set up a tekkit server. I am using the 1.06 server software. Whenever I try to boot it up, it seems to be running for a while, but then gives an error message and then tells me that it crashed. I'm not sure what the issue is, since Tekkit itself works.

Here are the parts of the log which involve warnings and errors:

2013-08-11 19:58:14 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod bspkrs.treecapitator.fml.asm.TreeCapitatorCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2013-08-11 19:58:14 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2013-08-11 19:58:14 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod cofh.asm.CoFHPlugin requested minecraft version 1.5.1 and minecraft is 1.5.1. It will be loaded.

2013-08-11 19:58:14 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.asm.GalacticraftPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2013-08-11 19:58:14 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod mods.immibis.microblocks.coremod.MicroblocksCoreMod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

2013-08-11 19:58:14 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

A whole bunch of lines later...

2013-08-11 19:59:39 [sEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception NoClassDefFoundError

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/jce/provider/BouncyCastleProvider

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:429)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:160)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 3 more

Any idea how to fix this?