Tekkit Classic problem (after download of new launcher)

Cubular_Creeper

The other day I was mucking around and found out about Hexxit. I downloaded the new Technic Launcher because I didn't have it yet, and I wanted to try out Hexxit.

The problem now is that Tekkit Classic does not work. I tried both launchers, and downloaded it again multiple times, but whenever I tried to play on any server, it gave me a message that said i did not have the required mods. At one point the launcher would not open Tekkit Classic at all.

Now, I have deleted every trace of Technic Launcher and all of its components (other than my saves, which are in a separate folder now), and I downloaded the new Technic Launcher platform. Even after that, when I now try to launch Tekkit Classic, I get this message:

Error downloading the file for the following pack: Tekkit Classic

Failed to download http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/mods/computercraft/computercraft-v1.33.zip

Please consult the modpack author.

How do I fix my Tekkit Classic?

• Moderators

ah now my other stuff is all out of date as well

Why do you think Technic went with the old black & white Disney theme?

Classic is on 1.2.5 MC. All mods are in that old version.

As for your problem, I don't know. Try posting on either Technic Launcher Bug or Tekkit Classic Bug section.

Reading the stickied threads will tell which you should post in to receive proper help.

Platform Pagoda is about managing custom modpacks.